Pages:
Author

Topic: [AutoBuy]Cheap AWS EDU and Non-EDU codes, $150/$100/$50/$40/$25 AWS credit codes - page 6. (Read 53285 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
And yes some of the latest 150$ codes come with new Event ID EDU_ENG_FY2018_IC-Q3_3_150US.
When I can make sure that all of the 150$ codes come with the new ID. I will change the site information. Thanks again.

Maybe it is possible to make different event codes different selly products? Would be quite helpful.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
The $150 codes are actually Q3_3 codes.

Otherwise, they work perfectly.

Thanks for the support and feedback.
And yes some of the latest 150$ codes come with new Event ID EDU_ENG_FY2018_IC-Q3_3_150USD.
When I can make sure that all of the 150$ codes come with the new ID. I will change the site information. Thanks again.
Activity: 1
The $150 codes are actually Q3_3 codes.

Otherwise, they work perfectly.
copper member
Tried to purchase a single $150 code via selly (paypal) and it worked so far - applied as normally and is being counted towards the bill.

Willing to buy in bulk, please pm (unfortunately I'm new) what is considered bulk and your rates.
What can you say about supply forecast? Ideally I'd like to buy regularly.
Thanks for your support.
PMed to you for your questions.
Tried to purchase a single $150 code via selly (paypal) and it worked so far - applied as normally and is being counted towards the bill.

Willing to buy in bulk, please pm (unfortunately I'm new) what is considered bulk and your rates.
What can you say about supply forecast? Ideally I'd like to buy regularly.
Activity: 135
Merit: 22
Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)
Damn I bought the 150$ aws code from selly, entered in my account and it worked perfectly

Thanks, mate
Activity: 3
i have contacted you on skype. please reply. need payment asap
copper member
Do you accept paypal by any chance?
Yes, PayPal is supported.
Activity: 5
Do you accept paypal by any chance?
copper member
Thank.
It is related to the event ID. For the same event ID, you can use 4 codes at most for this kind of EDU AWS codes.
For example, you can use 4 EDU_ENG_FY2018_IC-Q2_1_250USD codes to an AWS account, and at the same time, you can also apply 4 EDU_ENG_FY2018_IC-Q2_1_100USD codes to the same AWS account.
We call this kind of codes are 4x stackable.
So the event ID is very important. The code event ID will change about every 1-3 months. So keep a note what event ID code has ever applied to an AWS account. If you can find other event ID AWS codes, they can be used too.

Are these able to be used 4 every month, or just 4 period.  Either way I want to purchase 4.

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 39
Are these able to be used 4 every month, or just 4 period.  Either way I want to purchase 4.

Thanks
Activity: 48
Amazon SES BING ADWORDS MAXBOUNTY PEERFLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IF ANY ONE INTERESTED ADD ME ON MY SKYPE ID: mattomolu  ESCROW ACCEPTED thank you
copper member
Just restocked 6 new $100 credit codes(EDU_ENG_FY2018_IC-Q2_1_100USD) to selly site. Now both $100 and $150 codes are in stock.

Purchase Link: https://leonsnow.atshop.io/ 
copper member
Have anymore $100 credits?
Thanks. Just added 5 new $100 credit codes to selly. However, the $100 codes are harder to get than the $150 codes. So they are very limited on the quantity. I will try harder to keep the $100 codes stock. Basically, I will try to restock it daily.
Activity: 168
copper member
Hey, I sent you a PM
Thanks.
Replied and code sold, great buyer.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
copper member
Restock some EDU_ENG_FY2018_Q1_3_100USD $100 AWS promo/credit codes.

And change the price to normal. The stock supply is very limited now.
$150 code price: $18
$100 code price: $15

Please note, if you applied codes, it needs 1-2 days for the AWS bill information to be updated. It cannot change the AWS bill information immediately.
After applying the code, please just check the AWS credit part, if it is there. then wait 1-2 days for AWS bill information to be updated.

For PayPal payment, it is only available to credible forum member now. Please contact us by email or Skype first for PayPal payment.
Activity: 2
Two $150 AWS codes purchased and applied successfully. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: