Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUTOBUY]GTA V, Dying Light, Evolve, Destiny and more games for PS4 and PS3. - page 2. (Read 4880 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
What games are available at that price? i am asking for some bfhl or bf4,
I have BF4, if you are interested please message me for further details.
New account has been added with Destiny for PS4
https://payivy.com/v/PSN%20PS4%20Account%201
Get it now !
A new PS3 account has been added to the shop, including Destiny and call of duty advanced warfare.
Go grab it !
https://payivy.com/v/PSN%20PS3%20Account%201

Where are you getting these accounts from?
From my source.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A new PS3 account has been added to the shop, including Destiny and call of duty advanced warfare.
Go grab it !

Where are you getting these accounts from?
Go grab it !
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What games are available at that price? i am asking for some bfhl or bf4,
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i have sent btc as per link once you receive send me detail.
could you sent me acount as transaction is done .

all good !! very good seller ! wants some more accounts add more!
legendary
You should consider selling the accounts here with escrow, although you have a vouch, it could still be something else. There isn't buyer protection here.
I'm selling on payivy so there is no need of an escrow to hold the account details. Once you paid you will receive an email containing the account information's. Monetizer vouched for me , if you want I can send you a vouch copy.

You can sell on payivy and here too. Trust me, you'll get a 20 times more the amount of sales you'll get on payivy. It's safer for the buyer to purchase the account. Always do it at the customer's convenience and safety.

You can buy account from here https://payivy.com/u/caberum
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
You should consider selling the accounts here with escrow, although you have a vouch, it could still be something else. There isn't buyer protection here.
I'm selling on payivy so there is no need of an escrow to hold the account details. Once you paid you will receive an email containing the account information's. Monetizer vouched for me , if you want I can send you a vouch copy.

I suggest you send a vouch copy to somebody who has positive trust in his/her account. I'm not saying Monetize can't be trusted but you'll convince more people if a trusted user vouches for you.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
What keeps you from changing the passwords after a month or so? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I think it's a risk if we aren't allowed to change the passwords.
There is no point to change the passwords, once you receive the account information you log in with it and install the games, after that you just log out of that account and play with the games.

So you don't need to have access to the account anymore (as long as you keep it saved on your ps4)?
What keeps you from changing the passwords after a month or so? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I think it's a risk if we aren't allowed to change the passwords.
There is no point to change the passwords, once you receive the account information you log in with it and install the games, after that you just log out of that account and play with the games.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
legendary
For specific game requests(The order: 1886 , Evolve, Dying Light etc)  please message me.
Alright, I recieved a vouch copy of the game Advanced Warfare and got the game quickly and tested it. All went well.
Big vouch for caberum.
Thanks.
Thanks for the vouch , enjoy the game and have fun
Activity: 812
Alright, I recieved a vouch copy of the game Advanced Warfare and got the game quickly and tested it. All went well.
Big vouch for caberum.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: