Pages:
Author

Topic: Automated Betting Software - page 2. (Read 271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
October 15, 2021, 09:57:07 AM
What i want to find is someone with successful live betting strategy, any sport but ideally soccer, that needs a high performance automation tool to partner with me.
I read your topic many times, but can't make me understand what you mean, partners, software, soccer betting and auto betting, what is the core of your topic.

• Are you looking for a gambling betting partner.
• Are you a sports prediction especially football.
• Or you have software in determining each gambling bet.

I really have to ask the gist of your topic, I'm really dizzy for that.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 15, 2021, 05:08:03 AM
Hi guys i'm not sure if this is a good place to post this, please let me know if it's in wrong forum - it has nothing to do with BTC

I've been working for about 3 years to build an automated betting system. It has been live for the last 2 years and is now very stable and bug free. High level it gets odds, finds opportunities, places bets, records outcomes and shows P&L. It covers pre game and live and all sports. Almost all of P&L is pre game, I haven't been able to get live working well.  

What i want to find is someone with successful live betting strategy, any sport but ideally soccer, that needs a high performance automation tool to partner with me.

I'm happy to provide more info to anyone interested

Thanks  

I think there may be some misunderstanding, i'm not looking for customers i'm afraid, as i said in my original post i want someone with their own live betting model to work together with me. Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 14, 2021, 09:34:13 AM
I am quite enthusiastic and waiting for the update of the device you are talking about whether we can use it or is it still in the further development stage. So far I have not fully understood the automatic betting device. So can we give it a try for now?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
October 14, 2021, 09:13:24 AM
you can search in Gambling discussion there are some top tipsters
As i mentioned I don't have have customers and i'm afraid i don't want to add any features for other users
unfortunately ! but I hope you find what you are looking for and someday your program is smooth and successful then bring good news for us to use your features ,even though you are currently not adding customers maybe one day
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
October 14, 2021, 08:20:11 AM
Do you mind sharing a link to show more information about the automated machine or make a video on youtube and share the link to the video for more verification, that way you get more audience from the members this forum.
October 14, 2021, 08:02:27 AM
As i mentioned I don't have have customers and i'm afraid i don't want to add any features for other users
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
October 14, 2021, 05:30:19 AM
Do you have people who test your software from their devices? If yes, did that software works well like what you get?

Maybe you can give some demo of your software so we can know what it looks like to suggest something to be added in the software for further update.

But it will be good if your software can help gamblers finds opportunities, places bets, records outcomes, and shows P&L.
October 14, 2021, 04:54:05 AM
I program my logic for which bets i want to place into the system. Then it constantly analyses the odds to find instances where the odds are available to bet on that meet the criteria in the logic.

A simple (made up) example of the logic could be: bet on any Soccer, Total market where odds > 3, the bot would continuously analyse the Total markets in every soccer game and every time it found odds > 3 it would automatically bet on them.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
October 14, 2021, 04:20:50 AM
It's a great innovation. Let me understand fully what the software does. Does it place bet for one who has already predicted his matches or does it analyse and predict for someone and aswell as place the bet.
If the above is known, I will know if the software will be for individual use or betting company's.
October 13, 2021, 12:52:05 PM
Hi guys i'm not sure if this is a good place to post this, please let me know if it's in wrong forum - it has nothing to do with BTC

I've been working for about 3 years to build an automated betting system. It has been live for the last 2 years and is now very stable and bug free. High level it gets odds, finds opportunities, places bets, records outcomes and shows P&L. It covers pre game and live and all sports. Almost all of P&L is pre game, I haven't been able to get live working well. 

I'm happy to provide more info to anyone interested

Thanks 
Pages:
Jump to: