Pages:
Author

Topic: automated Crypto Trading - Results 7% profit after 1 month - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
But in November I find a solution and started a test and the results are fine. I have make € 62,75 profit till now (7% ROI).
^ That is not bad if you get profited 7% ROI of your capital. Can you tell us here which automated trading bot you use? I stopped trading about a year ago. I have an account on Gunbot but it doesn't give a fixed profit on it. Maybe I mistakenly set the bot into a wrong point.
7% is not bad and I think that is a good start of having a trading tool when we are in trading. Update us and we know what is trading bot is that.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Hi,

I was thinking so long time ago about to start a trading bot, but did not have the knowledge about the settings.

But in November I find a solution and started a test and the results are fine. I have make € 62,75 profit till now (7% ROI).

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1hBkI26

I will update my results next months and hope it will work fine like last months.

7% monthly is a fair profit for a trading bot. I guess coding and setting the bot yourself help make things more profitable.
You made about $6 today or in one day already? Interesting. Good job by the way.
Your image currency symbol is in Dollar while your post symbol is in Euro. You should correct that.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Nice mate. Update us. Which bot are you using? 7% in a month is not bad. Bots don't guarantee 100% income though as losses are also possible. It all depends on your settings strategy. Maybe you can share us some of your trades on your next update. I am thinking about trading again soon, maybe next year when I smell the market is looking bullish.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Hi,

I did not make a picture themself. It is very good to be sceptical. I do not told that i make this each month. It was only ma first month and I will post my results each months, because I thought long time about to start a bot.  No one can give you a guarantee of results.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
How can this be proved? Anyone can make such a picture?
Also, a 7% profit each month is not considered anything due to the receptive nature of the market, but a 7% guarantee may be difficult, correct?
what is your "solution"? Are you planning to show us it or do you want to sell it? How your trading bot works, what is the difference between it and other bots?
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Hi,

I was thinking so long time ago about to start a trading bot, but did not have the knowledge about the settings.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1hBkI26

I will update my results next months and hope it will work fine like last months.
Pages:
Jump to: