Pages:
Author

Topic: Automated Pokerbot to earn Bitcoins 24/7 - Final 5 Copies then shop closes - page 2. (Read 3630 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ive listed the price in USD so that there is a stable price to look at while bitcoin is going through another loop-the-loop phase.

Obviously payment ends up in BTC but converted at the market price for the day, anyone buying will simply end up at a stable buying price this way.
Ill be bumping the price up in the coming days until there is enough days without any sales then I will close sales completely and just focus on the current buyers and their needs.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bought a copy. At first was a little skeptical but the transaction went off without a hitch. He gave me the product and helped me configure it and then I sent afterward. We ran into some problems so it took some time but he provided great support. Truly a nice and wonderful guy and will help you until you are completely satisfied. The bot works great and you can tell its not one of those cheap ones. For the price you can not beat it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!
Sold 3 , two copies remaining at current price.

Going fast.
Good for you  Wink
Sold 3 , two copies remaining at current price.

Going fast.
No it's not.

English or is that troll speak ? I have no idea eitherway what you tried to imply.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I ran the current code for over a year on 888poker and ipoker.

I will discuss rest of the questions by email, please contact me there if you are interested and I will respond to the rest of your questions.

pmed email will update with results

You have mail. Smiley
legendary

I will discuss rest of the questions by email, please contact me there if you are interested and I will respond to the rest of your questions.

pmed email will update with results

legendary
how long have you been using this bot? What are the odds of it being banned? Do you allow escrow if I was to buy so that I can actually test the bot and make sure it works?
Everyone on here wants to gamble their bitcoins away on ponzi schemes and doubleup games which ends up only costing them bitcoins with zero gains.

I have a legit offer for those of you who are interested in a longterm bitcoin earning machine that doesn't consist of smoke and mirrors.

My offer consist of my own Openholdem MTT profile along with the required tablemaps to use them on the selected poker sites. All sites are bitcoin only thus 100% anonymous and multi-accounting possible without any problems.

There is a salescap of 5 copies at the moment but I am considering to increase the price along with extra copies when the initial copies are sold.

I could easily sell more but then its more likely for me to run into the same code since I am still running this on the selected poker sites.

The reason I am selling a few copies is to build up a quick bankroll to test out my newer code on the higher buyin MTT's rather than buying bitcoins or waiting to grind out the required bankroll.

This is not an overnight make-you-rich cash machine, it is meant to be run with small to medium gains in mind over time and for a relatively low cost new users can get a good look at what proper pokerbotting is all about.

The higher volume you put in at the MTTs the higher your returns would be in a shorter time frame.

Note: This is still poker and there is no way to predict exact earnings other than stating the fact that these profiles are winning for me right now on the selected poker sites which I would discuss with buyers.

Send me a PM with your email address or email me directly from my public email and I will contact you with further details and instructions.

Price per copy: $250 (converted to BTC at time of sale)

Pages:
Jump to: