Pages:
Author

Topic: AutoReply v1.0 - page 2. (Read 639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
August 02, 2019, 03:56:18 AM
i love opensource project and script for automate life Smiley
thank you
Scripts for reproducible things, you meant?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
August 02, 2019, 03:53:35 AM
i love opensource project and script for automate life Smiley
thank you
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
August 02, 2019, 03:37:22 AM
Here you go. Thank you for spending your time for this script.
Added newest userscript.
TopicDatewritten bySectionMerit
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AutoReply v1.001/4/2019Aero Bluebump thread & delete old bumps2+
Activity: 154
Merit: 128
August 01, 2019, 05:01:57 PM
Example:
Code:
reply.py --topic [topic_id] --file [file_path]

If so, I just have to copy paste a few things and it'll be done.
That would be great! I like command prompts Smiley
I don't need any checks to see if something has been posted 24 hours prior to this, and no posts need to be deleted. This is an example of a weekly post that I'd like to be posted by LoyceBot instead of me.

here you go, I didn't run this all the way through, but it should work. Note that you will need to edit the USERNAME, PASSWORD, and CAPTCHA_CODE variables at the top of the script.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 01, 2019, 04:00:27 PM
Example:
Code:

That would be great! I like command prompts Smiley
I don't need any checks to see if something has been posted 24 hours prior to this, and no posts need to be deleted. This is an example of a weekly post that I'd like to be posted by LoyceBot instead of me.
August 01, 2019, 03:32:23 PM
Typo:
Code:
# interval in seconds (60 = 1 min, 600 = 100 min)
100 > 10

I checked the source, but (despite knowing nothing about Python) can't find where you delete old bumps. Without deleting them, this would break forum rules.

Two years ago, I had a python-bot that could post from a Linux command line (posts like these), but it stopped working (probably because of Cloudflare). I'd really like to have a posting bot again for my many data projects.
I'd love to have a command line tool that I can just feed a topicID and a text-file (including BBCode). Would this be possible to inplement? Many spammers spam this forum with bots, I'd like to use it for useful data.

Yea I will add the delete after 24 hours (although this process would be most likely interrupted by the user), maybe I'll have a file that schedules posts for deletion which is read on script start.

As for your request, honestly I like using argparse a lot better than a config file, but most users don't like messing with a command prompt. So what exactly is your request? You just want to be able to post to a topic from command line?

Example:
Code:

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 01, 2019, 03:01:47 PM
Typo:
Code:
# interval in seconds (60 = 1 min, 600 = 100 min)
100 > 10

I checked the source, but (despite knowing nothing about Python) can't find where you delete old bumps. Without deleting them, this would break forum rules.

Two years ago, I had a python-bot that could post from a Linux command line (posts like these), but it stopped working (probably because of Cloudflare). I'd really like to have a posting bot again for my many data projects.
I'd love to have a command line tool that I can just feed a topicID and a text-file (including BBCode). Would this be possible to inplement? Many spammers spam this forum with bots, I'd like to use it for useful data.
August 01, 2019, 02:45:25 PM
Guess something like that is exactly what some Spamthreads are using and i am not a friend of it !
Why need a auto reply script ? To lazy for write or to look after threads and post you have written ?

This is not meant to be used for spam, and there are certainly many useful applications. Threads will only be bumped if they have not been replied to within 24 hours (following forum policy). Lots of us don't have the time to bump all our threads which is somewhat required to keep up with the rest of the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
August 01, 2019, 02:34:03 PM
Guess something like that is exactly what some Spamthreads are using and i am not a friend of it !
Why need a auto reply script ? To lazy for write or to look after threads and post you have written ?

August 01, 2019, 02:29:40 PM
General:

You can view or download the script on GitHub. You must have Python 3 installed in order to use, however an executable version will be available soon. More info is available on GitHub, let me know what you guys think!

Process:

1. Logs in using specified credentials
     2. Checks provided topic numbers, getting last post time
     3. Bumps topics that haven't been replied to in the last 24 hours
     4. Sleeps for specified interval before repeating

Features:

• Uses pure Python Requests (Lightning Fast)
  • Simple setup via .ini file (No command prompts!)
  • Completely automatic (login => check thread => post reply)
  • Supports multiple threads and random message selection
  • More coming soon

Edit: Thanks so much for Full Member Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: