Pages:
Author

Topic: Avachance.com - Avalanche based lotteries secured with Chainlink VRF %100 Trans. - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Hello,

Thanks for the feedbacks! Actually, if someone buys half of the tickets, also his/her risk of losing a bigger amount increases so it is a matter of choice. They can icnrease their chance of winning to %50 with buying half of the tickets, but they will also risk their money.

Why we didn't choose ETH or BTC is, it is costly to transfer, join game etc. New chains like Avalanche, Polygon is very cheap for people to participate. We are thinking of adding Binance Smart Chain also but we need to see some participation in games.

Referral system is another topic we must think on. We want to grow slowly and securely but of course it seems like we will need some help for promotion of course.

Since your platform support AVAX (do you support Bitcoin), I guess you must move the thread in marketplace (altcoin section). If your platform support Bitcoin, you can keep it here.

Is there any system like lottery weight? For instance; if I want to buy two lottery for a single round, is it possible?

Lotteries are considered gambling games, so this forum thread belongs to the Gambling forum.
Buying two or more tickets for a small lottery pool would make the lottery useless. Imagine someone buying 10 tickets in a lottery that has
a limit of 20 participants and the other 10 participants bought only one ticket per player. This would demotivate many people into joining the lottery.
Anyway, this is an interesting concept and I wonder why it wasn't implemented before with bigger cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
OP, do you have any marketing strategy to promote this lottery? Perhaps adding a referral system would help for driving free traffic to your website and increasing the number of active players.
Good luck with this project.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906
Since your platform support AVAX (do you support Bitcoin), I guess you must move the thread in marketplace (altcoin section). If your platform support Bitcoin, you can keep it here.

Is there any system like lottery weight? For instance; if I want to buy two lottery for a single round, is it possible?

Lotteries are considered gambling games, so this forum thread belongs to the Gambling forum.
Buying two or more tickets for a small lottery pool would make the lottery useless. Imagine someone buying 10 tickets in a lottery that has
a limit of 20 participants and the other 10 participants bought only one ticket per player. This would demotivate many people into joining the lottery.
Anyway, this is an interesting concept and I wonder why it wasn't implemented before with bigger cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
OP, do you have any marketing strategy to promote this lottery? Perhaps adding a referral system would help for driving free traffic to your website and increasing the number of active players.
Good luck with this project.

Hello,

Sorry, we didn’t know that. Yes it is possible to buy multiple tickets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

Hello,

We are happy to announce that https://avachance.com is now globally available. Avachance is an Avalanche based lottery game. It is fully operated with the support of Chainlink's VRF system.https://docs.chain.link/docs/vrf/v2/introduction/ . With the help of Chainlink VRF, a fully randomized, secure and transparent number is drawn for each lottery. Every drawn number is tied to a participant so avachance.com never gets the pot. A participant always wins. Avachance.com only gets %10 of total prize pool and nothing more.

We always want to be fair and fully transparent. Our contract can be reviewed on Github. Github link is on the main navigation on our website.

Main Features and How to Play:

-Every lottery has a maximum participant limit. For the first few games, entry fees thus the prize pool will be low.

-When you connect your wallet, you will be able to buy a ticket if a lottery is ongoing. After you purchase the ticket, your ticket number will be listed under "My Tickets" section.

-Lottery ends when the max players are reached and a random number is drawn automatically with the Chainlink's VRF. Under the past lotteries section, the result of the lottery will be added to the table.

-Winning wallet will receive the prize pool automatically just after the lottery ends. No need to pay gas fees or claim the prize pool.

-A new lottery will begin shortly after the last lottery ends.

-Every lottery will have different total participants and entry fees. Some lotteries will be bigger with a huge prize some will be small.

Current lottery is Lottery Number 3 and has 5 max participants limit. We will increase the participant limits thus the prize slowly.

Current Lottery:

Lottery ID: 3
Max Participants: 5
Ticket Fee: 1 AVAX
Total Prize : 4.5 AVAX

Come and try https://avachance.com. Any comment or feedback is much appreciated.

Pages:
Jump to: