Pages:
Author

Topic: [Available] 💹📈 Bitcointalk Campaign Management 💪🔥 Signature & Bounty - page 6. (Read 14320 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 303
Litecoin address submitted.

I am grateful for the opportunity to participate in your review campaign for the first time. I hope to continue collaborating with you in the future. I appreciate the outstanding service that you have provided for the campaign you are handling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
Hello boss,
I already sent you pm and share my LTC address.
You're the best manager Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 421
Wallet address sent.

Your service is top notch
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
Pm sent.

You do your job well, I have no questions. Thank you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
I have sent you my LTC wallet address.

I've participated in 3 of your campaign and I can confidently say that all went well. Everything is smooth and I like the way you manage your campaigns. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Please PM me your LTC address and then confirm in this thread that PM sent with the LTC address. Add a short review about my service, your experience working with me, where can I improve, any criticism you think I should hear so that I can improve and anything else.

I have sent my LTC address via PM.

A Short review of your service.
I have been in your campaign since the beginning of my forum journey. That is over 40+ weeks in all your campaigns, and I don't remember If I had a single issue with the payment or post count or something. You have been professional with your campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 2916
Please PM me your LTC address and then confirm in this thread that PM sent with the LTC address. Add a short review about my service, your experience working with me, where can I improve, any criticism you think I should hear so that I can improve and anything else.

Done. If I'll see what to criticize, I'll do that. As for now I suppose that all's fine.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
PM sent.

You are a good campaign manager. Undoubtedly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
LTC address submitted.

Your management is flawless BTW. A+
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Attention please!

bbc.reporter
stadus
Altryist
Doan9269
Davidvictorson
bastisisca
Cheema02
Fuso.hp
Tytanowy Janusz
HeRetiK
Igebotz
examplens
Kryptowerk
irfan_pak10
Julien_Olynpic
Vispilio
abel1337
tranthidung
Smartprofit
holydarkness
bullrun2024bro
shasan
Learn Bitcoin
robelneo
coupable
Potato Chips
electronicash
ZAINmalik75
khaled0111
Mr.suevie
NeilLostBitCoin
Die_empty
alani123
Strongkored
Sim_card
Husna QA
mikeywith
Rikafip
hugeblack
jokers10
logfiles
owlcatz
krogothmanhattan
Faisal2202
CryptSafe
rohang
goxcraft
Bd officer
YUriy1991
barisbilgili
flyingcarpet
benalexis12
n00ber
Winterfrost
terrific
Jateng
nimogsm
jossiel
Potato Chips
michellee
Pierre 2
DabsPoorVersion
usekevin
Vaculin
Balmain
Getmon
ETFbitcoin
hosseinimr93
Charles-Tim
Gladitorcomeback
Don Pedro Dinero
BVeyron
mv1986
Renampun
GbitG
gunhell16

This is unconfined input associated with the payment made on last Sunday and even with an over 126 sat/b the tx has not confirmed yet. The mempool is unrealistic now. The next week payment is on next Sunday. What if everything does not go back to normal and the mempool stay unrealistic. Even with a double fees it will cost huge to get the next block for a tx which will have over 70 output and around 5 to 7 input. It does not make sense. Not profitable for brand owners and you too as a participants.

I will wait until the next Sunday if the pool does not go back to normal then I will marge payment for both week. Convert the total BTC to LTC. Then I will make payment to your LTC wallet. It's a temporary solution though.

Please do not post the LTC address publicly.

Cheers,

PS: If you don't have an LTC address then create one please. I think in this situation we have no alternative choice.
legendary
I am available to manage a new campaign. Please reach out to me on my Telegram at @Royse777 with details about your project.

Cheers,
legendary
copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 4
Professional virtual assistant and writer
I don’t appreciate you going AWOL and ignoring messages. Do the needful.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The only way you can have effective marketing here in Bitcointalk is to get the best marketing manager so I recommend Royse777 for all your marketing needs here in Bitcointalk.
legendary
Please have in mind that it was just a quick response so there are many other general and obvious suggestions are missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have some kind of training on Telegram for writing more efficient and better quality SM posts and generally for participating in any campaign?
That seemed like a good idea, the question is how satisfied you are with the results of that experiment.
It was about bounty campaign - how to perform in the social networks, not anything related to forum posting.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Please have in mind that it was just a quick response so there are many other general and obvious suggestions are missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have some kind of training on Telegram for writing more efficient and better quality SM posts and generally for participating in any campaign?
That seemed like a good idea, the question is how satisfied you are with the results of that experiment.
legendary
So someone was asking the following via PM. I left him an answer but I thought I will share it in public too so that others have some idea who are participating in signature campaign especially some of my campaigns:

Hi royse,

Thankyou for accepting me in the yomix campaign.

I have updated my avatar,sig.
This is my first time taking part in any campaign, so if there are any first timer tips please let me know

Cheers

- Please do not spam to meet highest signature payment requirement to get the most from it.
- Do not chase the maximum posts requirement and once achieved do not just stop and wait for the next week. I see all the time, in campaign if the payment is for 20 posts then some users are making only 20 posts. It looks bad and clearly indicates that you are posting to fulfill your weekly requirement. These are the people who always stay at the bottom of my priority list.
- When you make a post, be in the post, share thoughts, idea, criticism instead of just writing few lines - engage in conversation with others.
- Be constructive, be yourself, be a community person, love the community.

legendary
Quoting from another topic:
Having to pay out of pocket because of issues like this is every manager's worse nightmare but then it is a necessary evil just to maintain their reputation and keep the users happy.
Suggestion: shouldn't you add a rule to all your campaigns that payments depend on funds being transferred to you?
Hey bud!
Thanks for stepping in and for the suggestion. Lately I was also thinking the same. On every payday, I am planning to update the balance of escrow wallet too so that campaigners can see what balance it has and when the balance is coming in to the wallet. Although with the public addresses dedicated to the campaigns, anyone can see it from the inbound and out bound transactions. But updating for both inbound and outbound will keep them updated all the time without checking the wallet address.

We learn from experience. Thing is, when a campaign continues for several weeks and sending payments regularly, as a human being one week or two weeks delay seems very normal as you already built a trust between you and the client. But it's unfortunately that Raul took that chance since it's now obvious they rug pulled.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Quoting from another topic:
Having to pay out of pocket because of issues like this is every manager's worse nightmare but then it is a necessary evil just to maintain their reputation and keep the users happy.
Suggestion: shouldn't you add a rule to all your campaigns that payments depend on funds being transferred to you? I expect most people to be okay with that, but you can't do it if it's not clear from the start. That means, if your escrow address isn't replenished on time, you should post a warning that users can remove their signature, or continue in the campaign with the risk of not getting paid. It's better if you're not liable for third-party actions.
legendary
Hi Royce777, I see the campaigns you are currently managing are becoming pretty popular in the community. Here is just a small reminder just in case you forgot  Wink
Thanks for the reminder buddy. It's something I always overlook LOL but fixed now in all active campaigns.

Cheers,

I am available to manage signature and bounty campaign. Feel free to contact me on my telegram @Royse777 with the detail of your project.
Pages:
Jump to: