Pages:
Author

Topic: AVAILABLE - BUY/SELL BITCOINS UK 24/7- QUICK SAFE HASSLE FREE 4% fee. - page 6. (Read 26883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
Yes I'm up and running  mt gox +2.5 % so the quote and deposit need to be done on or around the same time . Unfortunately if you fill a form http://www.bitcoinfridge.co.uk/trade.html you'll be about 60-70th in the queue.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Looks like your busy! any BTC available?

I assume rates are fixed from GOX price at the time of fund transfer my end?

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Very fast and pleasant transaction with Mick - thank you very much!
legendary
I've received a large number of quote requests since the site went back up on Friday at midnight, The reserves of Bitcoin and Litecoin have now been eaten up with over 100+ buyers and only 4 bitcoin sellers and zero Litecoin sellers, I apologise in advance for the delays, slow response and to all those that haven't received any quotes. I think this highlights all the more the fact there should be a decent automated exchange here in the uk 

Selling from December to February demand met supply roughly speaking, supply from uk individuals rather than buying from exchanges direct. There's currently Bitcoin requests numbering into the tens of thousands. If there are any sellers please complete a form here -

http://www.bitcoinfridge.co.uk/trade.html
Activity: 32
I've bought from Mick. Quick and easy transaction - only wish he had more stock Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Mick is an absolute legend and there is literally no other person i would buy bitcoins from. He always communicates quickly and is very easy to deal with. If you stick with him he'll always see you right and 2.5% above GOX is a really fantastic rate. If you have online bank access then you can complete the trade in no time. With people like Mick around, UK buyers can actually get hold of coins quickly and easily.

Obviously there is supply and demand issues but i still wouldn't go anywhere else than Mick
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
legendary
Yes and no, I got the site up and running saturday around midnight , and I've had 70 or so buyers and 3 sellers  Huh , I don't like letting people down but there is quite a number I haven't been able to supply. I'm working through the backlog in a fashion although it also depends how many each person is after. So if you've filled in a form please don't repeat send the form as I will get to you at some point.

Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Are you back up & buying again?
Activity: 8
First time customer of BitcoinFridge posting this about a trade that was done while I was still in the Bitcoin Forum newbie zone:

Great service, timely responses and good communication and co-operation when my Bitcoin client threw a wobbly. And we both shared a laugh over how the BitCoin system sometimes feels more like voodoo than science!  Grin
legendary
Look forward to hearing from a few UK sellers on Saturday just fill a form http://www.bitcoinfridge.co.uk/ cash in your uk bank account on the 6th confirmation  Grin
legendary
Still no fully functioning automated exchange here in the uk  Huh

http://www.bitcoinfridge.co.uk/ -I will back up and running on April 6th both buying and selling Bitcoin - Litecoin, demand from buyers was met from uk sellers without the need for me to buy direct from exchanges from dec 2012 - feb 2013 time will tell if this will be the case this time, I will be especially looking for uk sellers until I build up decent btc/LTC reserves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Made this: www.bitcoinuk.blogspot.com

So far the cheapest way that I found to buy btc from UK..

Hope it helps.
legendary
FEB 25th 2013  : EARLIER THAN STATED ABOVE I'M COMPLETING THE LAST COUPLE OF TRADES TODAY MONDAY 25th, I WILL BE BACK ON APRIL 6th ANY REQUESTS SHOULD BE SENT ON OR AFTER THAT DATE, EMAILS RECEIVED BEFORE APRIL 6th WILL BE SENT AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE WITH THE LINK TO THIS THREAD sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
legendary
FEB 23rd 2013  : BITCOINFRIDGE WILL NOT BE BUYING OR SELLING BITCOIN FROM MARCH 1st - APRIL 5th
(this is in order to remain under the vat threshold of £77,000 for the tax year ending April- trading will resume April 6th.)

Activity: 630
Excellent service. Very quick and fuss free. Highly recommended!

Will certainly use again.
legendary
Activity: 630
Hi,
Do you use the 'faster payments' method for bank transfers?
Thanks
Activity: 59
Processed really fast. No fuss. Definitely recommended! Thanks.
Activity: 898
Great service, definitely recommended  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: