Pages:
Author

Topic: [Available] Online Passive Income Ebook / 0.01 BTC - page 2. (Read 1482 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
You may ask those who made a review and got the books, they already had the proofs

If you want free info and cant afford 0.0125 BTC for books, support and ongoing updates then maybe it's not for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Included in the second ebook with pictures.
Let me rephrase that,any Valid Payment Proof that is public to anyone viewing this thread?
www.DonateMedia.org
Included in the second ebook with pictures.
Activity: 560
Any Payment Proof to verify your earnings?
www.DonateMedia.org
2 PMs were sent to ;

Equilux
Monnt
Greentree
Didldak

Thank you.
www.DonateMedia.org
For those who bought the guide or got the free vouchers; I'll be working on a update that you will receive for free. I'm going further into the method and will share with you how you could make even more money/btc.

thx.
www.DonateMedia.org
Update for those who are earning with me ;

Good day!

As you can observe bitcoin prices had been volatile for past weeks and our payment prior to price are affected, We understand that some users here prefer bitcoin for withdrawal but we hope you'll understand that we have to adjust on situation, we will try our best in order to get the bitcoin withdrawal back ahead the said time.

This means that, you can still advertise, upgrade, rent referrals with all accepted currencies but withdrawals will only be available for Paypal.
Paypal - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( OK )
Bitcoin - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )
Perfect Money - Deposit ( OK ) Withdrawal ( NO )
www.DonateMedia.org
Seems lie I'm too late for a vouch. :3 There's just too many ebooks in this forum lately though. I wonder if a single one of the is worth it, the ones I've seen so far, like the "EARN $10 DAILY AUTOPILOT" were very unimpressive.

Yeah I know I tried it myself too. Very deceptive result. I had like 0.01 USD per day with that.
Activity: 700
Seems lie I'm too late for a vouch. :3 There's just too many ebooks in this forum lately though. I wonder if a single one of the is worth it, the ones I've seen so far, like the "EARN $10 DAILY AUTOPILOT" were very unimpressive.
Activity: 434
The concept however isn't new to me, although it has given me some new insights honestly this is the purpose of buying books you imagine and get new idea when you read them and make your own twist then the money starts flowing. I am still waiting for equilux review before buying.
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Im done reading the steps heres my vouch for op.

The tutorial is about an advertising site. Im not going to tell you everything written on the tutorial but im just giving you insight on how you could possibly earn something with his ebook.

I havent personally tried it yet but i will. The ebook comes with a detailed steps and images and guide on how to use the site and facebook. Although i honestly dislike this kind of method because of personal interest, i have no doubt you can earn from this because ive seen too many of this kind and some people involves earned from this. But you may earn big if you get more referrals. the site pays via bitcoin too. I personally will try his method and after a day or days if i earned from this i will let you know from here.
www.DonateMedia.org
And thank you for your review as well Monnt !
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Alright, I have received the vouch copy, and everything looks very good.

There is a lot of information included in the 2 pdf's and there is certainly a lot of pictures within the pdf as well. Very, very informative and I personally trust this user to give you professional after-sales support etc.

The concept however isn't new to me, although it has given me some new insights. The OP is completely accurate, as the method isn't anything that is mentioned in the OP.

I believe the method works currently very well, but I'm not sure whether it'll continue to be successful as I haven't got enough knowledge to comment on this method.

Thanks OP for the vouch copy.
I received 2 thank you ill be back later
www.DonateMedia.org
Every Voucher copies has been sent.

For trust reasons, before buying, I suggest people that read that post to wait the reviews about my 2 ebooks. If you still want to try it now anyway;

Send 0.0125 btc to 19mh4EVKkcTdiEqMWcsXuTV8fQxHsF5GJc , write your txid here, and your email adress in PM. I'll be available for the next 6 or 7 hours for support.
legendary
Bonus, I give you one.

A little review after you try it would be appreciated.

From now on, no more vouchers.

Send me your email in PM Monnt.
Thank you for your interest.

Thanks for that. I will definitely write a detailed review.

Sending the PM now.

Sent the PM with my email. Thanks a lot for giving me this chance to have one of the vouch copies.
I pmd you my email thank you.

I have extra time today to read it, so i can leave a vouch for you any tine this day
legendary
Bonus, I give you one.

Thanks for that. I will definitely write a detailed review.

Sending the PM now.
www.DonateMedia.org
Bonus, I give you one.

Pages:
Jump to: