Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalanche Dedicated thread for news, discussion and update. - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

And as a public network, can everyone easily participate in the network consensus without the need for having any minimum amount of token? Anyone should be able to stake "anything" important/valuable to participate, not necessarily tokens. I still find the PoS staking requirement models dangerous for public network. We certainly should expect something better from crypto community.
It should mostly be merit/reputation-based (not stake-based) system.

LOL, how is this possible in the blockchain? Everyone is equal in the system and POS deserves the power it should have.
I don't believe such a project ever happens, no stakes needed to be elected, based on trust is something wrong.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Is this project for the majority of people like Ethereum did? Can the poor also develop a Dapp on Avax's blockchain?

Everyone can join their dapp I think I heard that they are working on bridge to simplify the ethereum blockchain and avax blockchain compatible for easier deal on different applications. Im not sure though of the much specific details.

What he means is the cost to create a token based on the AXAX blockchain. It belongs to economics, not the function of blockchain.
The cheaper the cost, the easier it is for everyone to participate in the development of DAPP. One problem I am wondering is that AXAX is better than Ethereum but it uses the same programming language GO. So how to say it's easier than Ethereum? As your explanation, AXAX only makes Ethereum better, it serves as a support tool.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
Is this project for the majority of people like Ethereum did? Can the poor also develop a Dapp on Avax's blockchain?
Everyone can join their dapp I think I heard that they are working on bridge to simplify the ethereum blockchain and avax blockchain compatible for easier deal on different applications. Im not sure though of the much specific details.

We certainly should expect something better from crypto community.

I like the thought but there are consequence on every innovations that are prioritized.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
It is a sidechain and interoperable with other chains. I see it in other languages ​​Go, Vue. Those are languages ​​that are not popular with most programmers. This project I noticed there are similarities with Polkadot.

And as a public network, can everyone easily participate in the network consensus without the need for having any minimum amount of token? Anyone should be able to stake "anything" important/valuable to participate, not necessarily tokens. I still find the PoS staking requirement models dangerous for public network. We certainly should expect something better from crypto community.

Activity: 344
Merit: 11
It is a sidechain and interoperable with other chains. I see it in other languages ​​Go, Vue. Those are languages ​​that are not popular with most programmers. This project I noticed there are similarities with Polkadot.
legendary
Great update guys. To all who joined public sale the anticipated launch is here already. Prepare your avax tokens, Im sure this will be a huge entrance on market.

• Avalanche Mainnet is coming on September 21 - This is the news everyone is waiting for, dubbed on medium “The beginning of a new era for cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and decentralized applications.” Everyone is excited including me with this long time of waiting, now the avalanche blockchain will be tested and be compared soon with polkadot and eth.
legendary
Here is the new and important update on Avalanche Project. Please pay attention on the last part. Cause every avalanche participants must update their wallet to received mainnet coins.

legendary
Is there an official thread of Avalanche in this forum? if there is please provide the link here.
Hello if you read few post above you I think Im sure, I did posted it.

Hello there is an official Avalanche thread. Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ava-from-the-creator-of-the-1st-pow-coin-5245143 it was posted by Hhampuz

Yeah they have their community hub program. Its still running and their product exchange for avax erc20 token to avax native token is really have a good value. They dont launched any campaign here but I believe 1miau shared this to the bounty section.

Plenty of time to join their program its not a typical campaign but a really good way to earn avax tokens. But do hope they launch a bounty here also, maybe in the future.
legendary
The fact that they have raise those amount I guess they have really good potential.
Indeed they have. Raising money through an ICO in this time is clearly a pure proof of the potential of avalanche network. 42million raised, is not an easy task. Ive been following them since I joined their ICO and I can say that they are working pretty fast for the launch.

I don't know anything yet about it, what does "Internet of Finance" means? Is it the same with decentralized finance?
Its a coined term or we can say like Avalanche Tagline. But as Ive reviewed their network, avalanche is creating an ecosystem devised on a layer1 protocol but also built to handle multiple dApps like what defi is doing. Best example is the incorporation of the JellySwap on their network by introducing a crosshain dApps across different network. Means avalanche is really an open source and has a notch protocol for different application.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
To be honest I don't trust any ICO's nowadays because most of them are a failure but good thing that Avalanche have raised a good amount which is pretty rare now. The fact that they have raise those amount I guess they have really good potential. Seeing your post I can say that you are following this project, I don't know anything yet about it, what does "Internet of Finance" means? Is it the same with decentralized finance?
legendary
Bumping for more updates. Check out some of the lastest news and update on the events on Avalanche Network. I think they are rolling out with lots of good news. We are on the month of August, expect some more great news as their mainnet launched approaches.

• Avalanche working now with high quality projects - Hashing out it out Podcast and the Bitcoin Podcast Network joins Avalanche ecosystem.
  • Avalanche Hiring - Avalanche now seeking engineers and other vacancy on their different branches.
  • Avalanche Sunrise meetup event - August 4th, avalanche held a meet up event together with other projects and was hosted by Cyphermoney and Cointelegraph.
  • Denali Testnet concluded - Avalanche gearing  up for their mainnet launch after successfully finished the incentivized testnet with rewards totaling 2 million Avalanche tokens for those who participated.
  • JellySwap showcase how smooth AVAX swap on their platform - JellySwap a partner of Avalanche, showing the speed of integration for avalanche or AVAX tokens.
  • Edcon2020 event - Avalanche CEO will be one of the speaker on this event together with huge personnel like Vitalik of Eth, CEO, from Aave and Loopring and many more.
  • AMA hosted by Cryptodiffer - Avalanche have an AMA with CryptoDiffer together with Sperax.
  • Avalanche and Whiteblock Partnership- Great news Whiteblock’s Genesis platform enables Avalanche to perform advanced tests that replicate real-world scenarios to further improve its performance. This will possible flaws and error on their network that needs to be address.
  • Consensus 101 explained by Collin Cusce - The avalanche consensus protocol explained in simple ways on how you can understand its ecosystem and compared to common mechanism used like the famous PoW of Satoshi Nakamoto.

legendary
When i want to dig more info about avalanche through this forum (around 1 week ago), i didn't get any results. And finally the unofficial avalanche thread is here. Thank you for creating this thread. At least it can be my consolation coz i missed the public sale.
Hello there is an official Avalanche thread. Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ava-from-the-creator-of-the-1st-pow-coin-5245143 it was posted by Hhampuz, this is a discussion group of events and possible update on their project. Im not part of the team, but I can asnwered some of your related question I know about AVAX.

And what you guys think about this report from zeus capital about chainlink? : https://zeus-capital.com/assets/The_Chainlink_Fraud_Exposed.pdf
I appreciate if you would not discuss other project aside from AVAX. Since this thread focus mainly only to AVAX discussion. Thanks!
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Ah.. i first heard about this project through my twitter time-line. I heard it around 2-3 weeks ago. When i want to dig more info about avalanche through this forum (around 1 week ago), i didn't get any results. And finally the unofficial avalanche thread is here. Thank you for creating this thread. At least it can be my consolation coz i missed the public sale.

And what you guys think about this report from zeus capital about chainlink? : https://zeus-capital.com/assets/The_Chainlink_Fraud_Exposed.pdf

legendary
Luckily this time I was able to get in on the Avalanche ICO and now I am super excited for their mainnet to launch. Is it still solid that they will release their mainnet by mid-august?
Good for you cause the potential of this project is high. Even one of the ethereum genesis address invested on this project worth 2.5million USD. Yes according to the team, the mainnet launched will pushed through by the end og August. Well, lets hope no more delay on their launching. What option have you managed to buy? I only bought option A2, during the queue, A1 and B have sold out already.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Luckily this time I was able to get in on the Avalanche ICO and now I am super excited for their mainnet to launch. Is it still solid that they will release their mainnet by mid-august?
legendary
    Image captured online

I would like to start a discussion thread for Avalanche project as I see this is one of the best ICO of 2020. This thread will consists only of pure discussion and update on Avalanche Blockchain

Recap of Events

Added Update and News

Local rule: No spam post, discussion must be on point, I will set this thread as self moderated to delete all signature quota spammers and low quality post.

Disclaimer: Not part of the team and wanted to share news and update on behalf of Avalanche.

Reference:
    [1] https://twitter.com/avalancheavax?s=09
    [2] https://medium.com/@avalabs[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: