Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon 2 - under < $6/G - ( 240G-480G Overclocked ) - The 160 G / 320 G system~ - page 3. (Read 6231 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
That first picture is a fucking Avy1 module... and you guys believe this dude?!

Not need to believe,  but I do it base on order~  in my company name !   Also, we have Owned 2 Flat here,  more than 40 years,  I don't think I will be going anywhere~   For people who do not true ~  pls don't !   IF u really have time~  kindly add the Instagram~   you will see the bought a Wheel of Avalon 2 already!  ~  For building this machine ~    Many people have already received my K16 mod by Form,    included  Neil ~  MinePeon Founder ~  & the original designer of K16 too
Activity: 182
Please see my PM for order of a 320G + shipping.  Thanks
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
hi,

i was chating with jszetoo, and i was offering BTC to send directly to their account.

BUT they refused that option!!!  they were firm in: ONLY $$ AND ONLY OVER PP.

so  if they are scamers, they are lousy ones.

bad thing is now i have to change BTC in $$.........
Activity: 56
Why are people even giving this guy money? He hasn't answered any of our questions, and his PSU requirements doesn't add up at all.
Activity: 30

puppet

Perhaps, but my bank assures me it can return the money if shipping takes longer than 2 weeks. As well as having multiple orders with multiple people, so quite frankly if it turns out to be a scam then I get my money back, if not I get 720gh with the lowest lead time actually available. So yeah, why am I a puppet?
Activity: 58
One of two things is going on here, this is a complete scam or he's a terrible person to do business with. He posted in a different forum on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323175.120 offering completed boards. After placing a order for 5 boards without chips (due to the giant solder bridge he's showing on the screen) he informed me of the lead time promising me shipment on Monday. He's since ignored me while continuing to make posts selling stuff and I've initiated a dispute with Paypal. Best of luck to those of you who've already sent him money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
He's keeping me up to date with every step, that is not to say it is real until I have units, but he seems to be going to a lot of effort if he is fake. His instagram has more pictures.

puppet
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I am currently in talks with a supplier from China who I have done a lot of business with already, she has offered to source me 100gh/s blades etc. So, if you are ready to sell some, reply here and lets sort something out. If I buy from my friend in China, it would take a bit longer due to me paying her in PayPal, then she transfers money, then buys it, then ships it to herself and then on to me. It's a little more complicated than it needs to be.

So, let's get something sorted and quote me for 3x blades!
He's keeping me up to date with every step, that is not to say it is real until I have units, but he seems to be going to a lot of effort if he is fake. His instagram has more pictures.
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
are these guys for real??
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi.

I am interested in:

160 G     $1,450
240G Overclock       $ 6 / G
Included: -

1) Blade - Fully Assembled with Chips - Heatsink
2) FPGA Control Unit
3) Connection Boards + Connection Cables
4) For Great People ( included with a Xilinx FPGA Programmer, with adapter & cables )

Not Included: -

1) Delivery Cost
2) Case  ( 320 G, 4 blade can fit in ATX case - its easy to MOD )
3) ATX Power supply ~ ( 160G system - 12V 28A ) ( 320G system - 12V 56A )

~Lead time is 5 - 7 days times ~

We can accept Paypal in HKD, rate is $7.78

Can you please confirm the full price, in HKD, paid via PayPal invoice as 'computer equipment', shipped to me in the UK using DHL/FedEx/another fast 3-5 day service.

Also, I assume that your two options for 160gh/s and 320gh/s are 2 or 4 blades. Could you give me a price for 3x blades, I have a certain amount of money available and don't want to spend more than that, but of course, would like as high hashing speed as possible.

I have a case + psu I can use.

thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 110
How does the 160GH model only take 336w to run, when other Avalon 2 based systems pushing 200 are 1000+w - accounting for 3/4 the hashrate that'd still be 750w at least (i.e. double)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
That first picture is a fucking Avy1 module... and you guys believe this dude?!
Ordered 2 360gh yesterday. Shipping is slated as 22nd as the latest. Will post pics and videos pre and post over clock when I get them.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Interested in 160G Avalon gen2 unit, how soon can you ship?
Activity: 6
Hi Jeffrey,

I would like to buy The Avalon 2 160G.

Can you please forward delivery costs to New Zealand.

Can you also confirm shipping time frame ?

Nicos

Report this post
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Activity: 56
Do you accept BTC? What's the BTC price?

Also, given the necessary PSU stats you posted, are we looking at <336 W for the 160G and <672W for the 320G? And with OC, will those PSU numbers hold up?
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hi,
Interested in the 320G.  Sent a pm.
thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
whats the current draw when overclocked?
Pages:
Jump to: