Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon 85Gh/s ASIC - Auction, ENDS IN 30 minutes! - page 2. (Read 2195 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is a second rig, beyond the one that I currently have shares in, correct?

What is the difference in time between the placement of the two orders?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Can you clarify the terms of this auction, when you are selling 50% of the profits, I interpret that you mean are selling 50 shares each worth 1% of the hashing power of the Avalon (estimated at 850Mh/s per 1% based on the specs) and that you will deduct electricity/hosting cost pro-rata before making payouts.

This is absolutely correct.

Just want to make sure because the term "profit" can be interpreted different ways. Like hypothetically, you could come back later and say the "profit" that shareholders are entitled to is only after the machine has paid back your original cost of hardware. I just want to make sure that this is not the case and it is clear what we're talking about.

Despite what a handful of trolls would claim otherwise, I would never seriously do something like that, that's just sleezy business.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th
Hi Matthew,

Can you clarify the terms of this auction, when you are selling 50% of the profits, I interpret that you mean are selling 50 shares each worth 1% of the hashing power of the Avalon (estimated at 850Mh/s per 1% based on the specs) and that you will deduct electricity/hosting cost pro-rata before making payouts.

Just want to make sure because the term "profit" can be interpreted different ways. Like hypothetically, you could come back later and say the "profit" that shareholders are entitled to is only after the machine has paid back your original cost of hardware. I just want to make sure that this is not the case and it is clear what we're talking about.
Activity: 602
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
30% @ 0.3
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th
10% @ 0.3 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
MNW scammed dozens of members of this community.

Dozens? Wow, I must be rich! How much money did I scam from people, Rampion?  Roll Eyes

I encourage anyone interested in learning what Rampion is talking about to visit the last successful auction thread where he presented the same points and a very healthy discussion was had on the topic.

Keep vigil, Rampion. You'll catch an actual scammer eventually. Until then, I don't hold it against you that you don't know where to aim your gun. It's the price we pay for doing business on a forum that supports selling account identities and using TOR to create "businesses". Carry on.

Successful auction? So you are hashing with unit and paying out dividends?

Believing again you are smarter than anybody else?

Accepting escrow? Or you consider that people is dumb when enters a bet without escrow, as you taught to the community, but is clever when enters any other type of transaction without it?

Escrow and I bid. Lesson learnt.
MNW scammed dozens of members of this community.

Dozens? Wow, I must be rich! How much money did I scam from people, Rampion?  Roll Eyes

I encourage anyone interested in learning what Rampion is talking about to visit the last successful auction thread where he presented the same points and a very healthy discussion was had on the topic.

Keep vigil, Rampion. You'll catch an actual scammer eventually. Until then, I don't hold it against you that you don't know where to aim your gun. It's the price we pay for doing business on a forum that supports selling account identities and using TOR to create "businesses". Carry on.
legendary
Other endeavors = paying in full people you scammed?

What was that about scam? Should I be cautious?

Didn't you see the "untrustworthy" tag?

MNW scammed dozens of members of this community. I suggest you to use escrow. Because last time Matt scammed, he said that the fault was on those entering business with him, as "he wanted to teach people about always using escrow".

So, if you're really interested in this, at least use escrow - lesson learnt, right?

You should always be cautious. Click the link in my signature for a list of businesses I've created in this community, problems I've had that lead some people to think I have had less than honest intentions, my efforts to correct said mistakes, and some interesting insights as well. It's a fun read.
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

Code:
User       -   Shares   -   BTC
norman     -     40     -   .2
pheaonix   -     10     -   .2

Note: Please remember that bids must be in minimum increments of 0.1 BTC (0.25 is rounded down to 0.2 as it is not a valid bid amount)
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
50% 1BTC
this is saying 50 shares @ 1btc  =  50*1BTC = 50BTC total ( do you have 50BTC? )

I wish I had that much, but with this recent drop in price if it continues to plummet I might actually have those 50BTC. Though I doubt It'll drop low enough for me to be able to buy that amount without having to kill 2-3 paychecks.
legendary
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
Doh! Forgot my decimal point. I meant 50% at .1BTC
Activity: 129
50% 1BTC
this is saying 50 shares @ 1btc  =  50*1BTC = 50BTC total ( do you have 50BTC? )
50% 1BTC

I take that as being 50% @ 1BTC each but you didn't use the standard format. Could you clarify?
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
50% 1BTC
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

That's a yes then, right? *sniffs asscrack*

LMAO!
Activity: 182
Swiss Money all around me!
I'm a pack of used markers. Can I get a discount?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
As a fellow dog, do I get a discount?

Cheesy

That's a yes then, right? *sniffs asscrack*
Pages:
Jump to: