Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon ASIC CHIPS Groupbuy AUSTRALIA - page 3. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 29, 2013, 09:10:17 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking for fellow aussies interested in a groupbuy of Avalon Asic Chips.

As my status reads I'm a newbie to these forums but a solid Bitcoin follower and supporter.

I'm from Sydney Australia and would like to make contact with other enthusiasts like myself.

I'm interested in a group buy of Avalon Chips as a minimum and perhaps combining our efforts into getting the chips onto working boards so we can start mining here in the sunny land of OZ. There are PCB board manufactures here that can make the boards to Australian standards.

There are two ways to do this. Take trust out of the equation and meet and swap details, perhaps put something down in writing (perhaps not to everyone's liking but preferable and solid)

The other is to get a trusted escrow happening. I've emailed JohnK and because I'm new it doesn't make sense to give me the trust unless I put a security deposit down with him and ID. I'm willing to do this if we can't get it happening with option 1, but I would want a percentage cut for time and stress!

What say you? Any fellow Aussies out there? Should we get it rocking for the land of Oz?

Pages:
Jump to: