Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Asic from Ebay, save to buy? - page 2. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 09, 2013, 10:05:18 AM
I read your post like 10 times and I'm thinking about the options.
I dont know if you can change the shipping address. Also probably it can be changed back. Also how is payment made at ebay and when.
If any1 has experience with escrow it would be nice to leave some feedback maybe we can use it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 09, 2013, 09:23:59 AM
Hi plazma,

Are you refering to this auction?: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVALON-ASIC-Bitcoin-BTC-Miner-Preorder-batch-2-60-GHash-s-/261196897317?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd08c5c25

I'm the seller of this one. Your concern is valid, and I kinda have the same problem with buyers. They could only pay if the bitcoin price continues to rise. One possible solution would be that I change the shipping address, and tell avalon to send you a confirmation email that the address has changed. If you have any other idea how to solve this, please let me know.

The reason I'm selling my preorder is to be less dependent on the bitcoin price. I'm a student that invested in Bitcoins about a year ago, and now about 95% of my wealth is in bitcoins. I'm just trying to decrease the risk.

One more thing: You should be very careful on ebay, I actually came to bitcointalk to warn people about an ebay scam. Somebody just copied my order confirmation and now people are already bidding more than 5000$ on this fake. I'll post proof later on bitcointalk.

Good luck on the bidding!
April 09, 2013, 08:48:42 AM
I don't know if bumping a threat is allowed.
April 09, 2013, 07:22:32 AM
I have never bought anything from Ebay.I'm planing on spending 30,000$~ on avalon batch #2 is it compleatly save to buy. I'm scared that the seller wont ship it if the price of bitcoin is high, and only send it if the market crashes. Are there any scams I need to know and be careful about. I'm from bulgaria, does that matter? Also am i going to pay any some insane fees ( like 20%~ ) to get it across boarder?
Any info and tips and suggestions will be extreamly helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: