Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon batch#2 Re-open 2/18 - page 9. (Read 20067 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 18, 2013, 11:29:49 AM
Just got this from walletbit support:

Hi xxx,

We are aware of this issue. If you paid your then your order was successful despite it saying cancelled. We will be following up with confirmation emails shortly.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 18, 2013, 11:26:58 AM
Good for those who got a payment off, crap for those of us stuck at the basket stage Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
dafq is goin on
February 18, 2013, 11:24:07 AM
Probably we will get mails from avalon when our transactions are confirmed after six blocks?
my transaction has 8 confirms, no "Amail"

But like someone said: they are probably going through orders manually and will honor all paid orders. the available stock vanished pretty quickly.

UPDATE:

Avalon Email received. All fine
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2013, 11:22:19 AM
Probably we will get mails from avalon when our transactions are confirmed after six blocks?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
February 18, 2013, 11:21:31 AM
    Sorry, we do not have enough "Avalon ASIC Unit" in stock to fulfill your order (304 in stock). Please edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

There are some issues with the items in your cart (shown above). Please go back to the cart page and resolve these issues before checking out.

Save yourself the troubble for the time being.

After experiencing an hour of this nonsense this is very wise advice.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
February 18, 2013, 11:16:51 AM
ok, just got my third! email from walletbit, still no word from avalon, and still 0 confirmations on my btc transaction... maybe I should have tipped?

i need to start using the tip feature I got 0 confirmation and I sent it over 30mins ago
Activity: 868
February 18, 2013, 11:15:42 AM
    Sorry, we do not have enough "Avalon ASIC Unit" in stock to fulfill your order (304 in stock). Please edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

There are some issues with the items in your cart (shown above). Please go back to the cart page and resolve these issues before checking out.

Save yourself the troubble for the time being.
legendary
Activity: 1512
@theshmadz
February 18, 2013, 11:13:32 AM
ok, just got my third! email from walletbit, still no word from avalon, and still 0 confirmations on my btc transaction... maybe I should have tipped?
Activity: 266
February 18, 2013, 11:13:26 AM
same problem with walletbit.
payment done, but order cancelled by timeout, as first confirmations appears after 2 blocks...
currently have 3(!!) messages with confirmation from walletbit, but 0 from avalon - and order status cancelled.
sended PM with details.
Activity: 30
February 18, 2013, 11:13:07 AM
Really odd, got to basket, shows plenty in stock in brackets, but out of stock regardless.

Checked back to shop page, also shows out of stock... WTH?

Are they pausing sale until all transactions are processed?
I think this is b/c they are gonna honor all the orders that the payments went thru for
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2013, 11:11:35 AM
Order 1625 BTC went to walletbit and order timed out. Luckily I have the Transaction ID

WTF Avalon?!?

that's alot of Avalon's!  why didn't you buy a BFL minirig?

I believe what he meant to say was "Order # 1625, the BTC was sent..."

1625 btc is over 40 grand, not sure I'd want to gamble that amount.

yeah, that makes more sense.  Cheesy
legendary
Monero Core Team
February 18, 2013, 11:11:28 AM
I think they're manipulating the number in stock to control the order rate.

It definitely looks to me like some kind of manipulation at their end. For what purpose I do not know.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 18, 2013, 11:10:29 AM
Really odd, got to basket, shows plenty in stock in brackets, but out of stock regardless.

Checked back to shop page, also shows out of stock... WTH?

Are they pausing sale until all transactions are processed?
Activity: 339
dafq is goin on
February 18, 2013, 11:10:10 AM
Did the AvalonEmailReceivers have an account at the asic store? I ordered as a guest, so i cannot see my order status. Oh this wondering if my paid lottery ticket is a real winner or a looser (with money back in that case, walletbit receipt is here  Wink

Update:

Order #140x
Walletbit Email: yes,yes,yes (yes thrice)
avalon email: no(t yet)
legendary
Activity: 966
February 18, 2013, 11:09:32 AM
I think they're manipulating the number in stock to control the order rate.
legendary
@theshmadz
February 18, 2013, 11:08:12 AM
just got 2nd email from avalon that my order has been process order #1901
as did I but the Avalon My Account page still shows Cart with product pending

consider yourself lucky, mine still shows "cancelled"  Cry
Activity: 30
February 18, 2013, 11:06:54 AM
just got 2nd email from avalon that my order has been process order #1901
as did I but the Avalon My Account page still shows Cart with product pending
legendary
Monero Core Team
February 18, 2013, 11:05:09 AM
Got confirmation email from walletbit and avalon despite 10m counter timing out.

yeah, systems are a bit slow, but everything is checking out so far, hold your horses guys.

I started trying to order at 6:00 am PST an hour ago and still have not been able to place an order after multiple attempts. The furthest I got was entering the shipping information only to be greeted with a various errors. And why the the number of units in the shopping cart keep changing to some random number between 0 and 20 when all I am looking for is one unit. I am not going to be holding my horses after this fiasco.
Activity: 26
February 18, 2013, 11:03:32 AM
Order #1125 (Hey! I think this is the lowest number one posted here, yet. Cheesy)

Got two identical receipt emails from Walletbit (lol) and I've both created a helpdesk ticket with Avalon and emailed Walletbit and Avalon with all documentation showing that my payment was within the time alloted, and asking that my order not be rebuffed (because Avalon lists it as "canceled").

Walletbit responded to my support request email!

We are are of this issue. If you paid your then your order was successful despite it saying cancelled. We will be following up with confirmation emails shortly.

Sincerely,
Adam

So this bodes well for us "order shown as canceled" avalon customers, or possibly for the lowest numbered ones in case they allowed more people to pay than they had units to offer. :Q__

(I would have posted all this a good half an hour ago too, if it wasn't for the meddling newbie posting limits ;P)
legendary
@theshmadz
February 18, 2013, 11:01:46 AM
Order 1625 BTC went to walletbit and order timed out. Luckily I have the Transaction ID

WTF Avalon?!?

that's alot of Avalon's!  why didn't you buy a BFL minirig?

I believe what he meant to say was "Order # 1625, the BTC was sent..."

1625 btc is over 40 grand, not sure I'd want to gamble that amount.
Pages:
Jump to: