Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Erupter equivalent USB miner - page 2. (Read 4054 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 01, 2014, 02:22:16 PM
ok sorry to chime in here with some skepticism, but the miner in the pic just looks like and ASICMINER with new heatsinks put on. sounds like someone is trying to recoup BTC from previously purchased ASICMINERS. with next gen miners out now, usb miners are never going to generate ROI.

NO ROI, unless BTC exchange rate going up 10000$... this is a tool for learning mining at home. a toy purpose.

The picture you watch carefully you'll spot the avalon logo. and later i'll post some other photos.

For ROI, ASIC on the market will never be miner-friendly. so i taped out my own design...
January 01, 2014, 02:16:16 PM
ROLF!

Is this ASIC obsolete so my design is out dated?

Avalon2 design was done and tested also.. It took me months to figure out the whole process of mining logic and hardware design.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 01, 2014, 02:12:12 PM
ok sorry to chime in here with some skepticism, but the miner in the pic just looks like and ASICMINER with new heatsinks put on. sounds like someone is trying to recoup BTC from previously purchased ASICMINERS. with next gen miners out now, usb miners are never going to generate ROI.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
January 01, 2014, 01:56:34 PM
I would be interested in purchasing these, but considering a 333MH/s version is available from a more known and trusted supplier, I'd say I'd be interested in buying some for £5 each.

You would need to make them quite thin and with no heatsink so they will fit on a USB hub.

Please also attach pictures with a piece of paper written with your username and the date.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 01, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
ROLF!
January 01, 2014, 01:13:34 PM
Hi

I designed this little USB miner using Avalon 1st generation ASIC chip.

http://i44.tinypic.com/j14htf.jpg

Now it's running smoothly on 300MH/s on cgminer, on MAC/Ubuntu/Windows, 100% software compatible with icaurs protocol which used for erupter block.

Now i'm homebrewing the first batch, do you want to buy one, in what price(mbtc, usd)?

http://i44.tinypic.com/20ze52p.jpg

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: