Pages:
Author

Topic: 【团购 第一批已结束】Avalon芯片团购 --- John (John K.) 担保 - page 8. (Read 19432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Jimmy2011, 100, 8.1, 1EFmgyo345eZ5jtbKFzLUprCbEmy1g6MmH

请John查收!

Confirmed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
买了芯片可以做什么呢?~
买了芯片可以加工成矿机,可以DIY矿机,或整体找代工厂加工。
Activity: 9
买了芯片可以做什么呢?~
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
我定  100 片  马上准备币
Activity: 589
Jimmy2011, 100, 8.1, 1EFmgyo345eZ5jtbKFzLUprCbEmy1g6MmH

请John查收!
算我100片,随后就发送比特币。
Do note that I am only responsible for the funds up to the point it is sent to Avalon directly by me. (like what I did for old group buys here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-usb-group-buy-orders-closed-pay-for-extra-195052 , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy1-avalon-asics-chips-using-johnk-as-escrow-finished-177994 ..)
Any losses incurred by Avalon's or Jimmy2011's failure to ship/reship will not be borne by me, but I will release the following data to aid in litigation actions.

I confirm the receipt of:

1) Jimmy2011's ID
2) Self-potrait of Jimmy2011 via cellphone camera

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you John! Thanks for your confirmation of my personal information ( ID card and photo) and your great work for the group buy.
legendary
PS: I can read and write in Chinese, but not on this current computer as it lacks the software required to type Chinese characters.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MNshacuw

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

The escrow address for Jimmy2011's Avalon Chip group buy is:

134X8uG2Lnybny44Mbmqx99uBubuomsZY4

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent problems during delivery.
GPG signing is not a requirement, and any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of condition.

Do note that I am only responsible for the funds up to the point it is sent to Avalon.
Any losses incurred by Avalon's or Jimmy2011's failure to ship/reship will not be borne by me, but I will release the following data to aid in litigation actions.

In addition to that, I confirm the receipt of:

1) Jimmy2011's ID

The fine print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
The escrow holder, John, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises, he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion with others or theymos. 
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.   
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 2% for this transaction, to be deducted when the funds are moved.

Thank you.

John (the escrow holder)
27 May 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (MingW32)
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=ziQg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 40
感谢Jimmy2011,在中国组织团购,感谢John K.
我现在报名
james9876,100,8.1B
legendary
Do note that I am only responsible for the funds up to the point it is sent to Avalon directly by me. (like what I did for old group buys here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-usb-group-buy-orders-closed-pay-for-extra-195052 , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy1-avalon-asics-chips-using-johnk-as-escrow-finished-177994 ..)

I confirm the receipt of:

1) Jimmy2011's ID

-----------------------------------------------------
Pages:
Jump to: