Pages:
Author

Topic: **[AVATAR CAMPAIGN]***Avatar and Personal Text Campaign For Krypton [KR] CPNP - page 4. (Read 3574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CAMPAIGN

RULES UPDATED:
1. You should write http://krypton.rocks under website info of your profile page to get valid entry to this campaign from now on.
2. You should wear new avatar from here http://s31.postimg.org/a9dxciuhj/avatar_671028.png

NOTE: this new avatar is scanable qr code so you can scan it to directly visit krypton.rocks, this is quite fantastic. Try yourself and write down your experience below.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Re-Enrolling
nvm changed my mind

Do I need to keep saying re enrolling every 3 days cant you just make mine permanent.

coming back to this thread every 3 days is a lil annoying
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Avatar is more popular in altcoin sections, signature campaigns are more popular in bitcoin topics. How come?
legendary
UPDATE: all the pending payouts has been cleared now. CHeck your wallets and inform me if someone don't get their KR. You can also reenroll by posting RE-enrrolling in this thread and sending me KR address in pm. Payment going to increase in next announcement.
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
legendary
Sorry for all the delay in payment from yesterday. I have my router brusted few days ago and i am still strugling to set that up and running. Hope i can fix it by tonight. Till than keep posting your enrollment post i will pay all acvording to no of days they stay in camapign. Thr one who complete one period of 3 day can keep posting re enrollment post i will see all the post date and will pay and update spreadshet by tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for inconvinience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Activity: 190
Activity: 197
legendary
All the participants who have joined From April 13 and April 14 are paid now. You guys can re enroll by posting Re-enrolling in this thread and sending me your KR address.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
legendary
Good News For All Some Rules Updated

1. Members with negative trust are not allowed from now on. (updated on april 15).
2. We will be taking max 40 enroll per day.
3. Post only Enroll Me (if this is your first time) or Re-Enrolling (If you have already completed one period of this campaign) than pm me your Krypton [KR] address (don't post address in this thread).

So post your enrollment and pm me your address, If you get payment than positive feedback to my profile is appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Payment received, thanks

can i re enroll ?
Pages:
Jump to: