Pages:
Author

Topic: AVIATRIX | NEXT GENERATION OF CRASH-GAMES | EARLY BIRD BONUS - page 4. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 3164
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Great ANN and website design op. I like the fact that a FAQ section is present which many sites generally tend to omit though I advise adding more important queries such as minimum deposit, minimum withdrawal etc.

Try running a signature campaign or hosting games in the games & rounds section to draw in more gamblers from across the forum. All the best!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Well this is actually pretty new around here, Binance as partner (?). I hope this is not the case of you guys launching token or NFT on BEP20 and claiming binance as your partner Smiley. Well I havent try to verify anything yet though but this really sparks my curiousity. Quick search on google show me that there are another quite popular website with aviatrix name on it which is a secure cloud networking website
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello Little Mouse!

Thanks for the kind words! For the Early Bird Bonus, sign up on our site to grab freebets and an NFT upon the launch. Plus, we're throwing a tournament at launch, and by signing up early, you'll be among the first to know the details!
Thanks for the details. I'll join soon.

Why have you removed the social media from your ANN? Is it because they weren't fitted correctly? Feel free to reach out me through telegram- @LT_Mouse, I'll gladly assist you to fix that.

Yep, that was exactly it. I am tweaking a few things to make sure everything looks just right.

Really appreciate the offer to help. I will write to you if there are any difficulties with this.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Hello Little Mouse!

Thanks for the kind words! For the Early Bird Bonus, sign up on our site to grab freebets and an NFT upon the launch. Plus, we're throwing a tournament at launch, and by signing up early, you'll be among the first to know the details!
Thanks for the details. I'll join soon.

Why have you removed the social media from your ANN? Is it because they weren't fitted correctly? Feel free to reach out me through telegram- @LT_Mouse, I'll gladly assist you to fix that.
copper member
Your signature says "Early Bird Bonus". Can you please share more details on it?

Welcome to the forum. Nice project you got.

Hello Little Mouse!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Your signature says "Early Bird Bonus". Can you please share more details on it?

Welcome to the forum. Nice project you got.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: