Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid being driven by greed - page 2. (Read 103 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 26, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
I think you have gotten it wrong, in crypto currency there is need to be greedy

BUT

You need to be greedy at crucial points
For instance, be greedy to buy several coins dumped and Hodl for your profit
Be greedy to buy the news and sell the rumours

Do not encourage others, most especially newbies to be greedy in whatever they do. It is the law of nature. Greed has it repercussions. If care is not taken, with greed, you can loose all your investments. I have a typical example of such.
A friend of mine invested into crypto and was caught by fomo. He saw the coin increasing in price and he thought it would continue. I advised him to sell, but he refused and said it might increase more. Just in few hours time, it started plunging. Instead of selling, again he said, it might rise back. It is quite painful today that he lost what he invested into the coin, because it was later abandoned by the developer and it became so useless.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 26, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
Not only in cryptocurrency but also in every step, every option of our life, we should not be greedy. It is harmful to us, our family and the social life. Now, when it comes to cryptocurrency, it can take all our investment just for a single mistake like investing in high ROI (mostly unrealistic) projects like most scam masternode offers. We cannot become a millionaire overnight, remember this and work hard.
that os true we should not he greedya nd we shpuld take as much as possible from every trifle thing and know how to enjoy the moment
that is true and if we will always think that the bad events are ahead we will jot he able to enjoy the present the beautiful present
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 26, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
Greed is the root of downfall. Most of those that have left the crypto space today or that have lost hope in cryptocurrency were mostly driven by greed.
This happens sometimes when some are trading, they would see profit, but will decide not to pick it. Instead, they will be looking for 1000% profit. Little do they no that no matter how a coin increases in price, it will still retrace.
Pick your profit with all modesty and allow others to take it up from there. Do not be greedy to feel you can take all the profit for that trade.
it is a little bitt pessinmistic it is like we shpuld alwayd wait for the worst hut i agree woth you in a way and i understand
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 26, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
Not only in cryptocurrency but also in every step, every option of our life, we should not be greedy. It is harmful to us, our family and the social life. Now, when it comes to cryptocurrency, it can take all our investment just for a single mistake like investing in high ROI (mostly unrealistic) projects like most scam masternode offers. We cannot become a millionaire overnight, remember this and work hard.
that os true we should not he greedya nd we shpuld take as much as possible from every trifle thing and know how to enjoy the moment
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 26, 2018, 05:30:19 PM
Greed is the root of downfall. Most of those that have left the crypto space today or that have lost hope in cryptocurrency were mostly driven by greed.
This happens sometimes when some are trading, they would see profit, but will decide not to pick it. Instead, they will be looking for 1000% profit. Little do they no that no matter how a coin increases in price, it will still retrace.
Pick your profit with all modesty and allow others to take it up from there. Do not be greedy to feel you can take all the profit for that trade.
yes after every good day we see some bad ones but it does jot mean that we should not enjoy time of happiness
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 05:29:38 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
I think you have gotten it wrong, in crypto currency there is need to be greedy

BUT

You need to be greedy at crucial points
For instance, be greedy to buy several coins dumped and Hodl for your profit
Be greedy to buy the news and sell the rumours
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: