Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid paying high fees by Making fewer transactions advice newbie - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The issues with the high network fees have been persistent for a while now and records have it that this is not the first time this is happening in the Bitcoin network, but since this high network congestion has been mostly associated with the Bitcoin market rise/increase, it is pertinent for us to formulate a tool that can help us sail through this phase of the network experience and also build an experience that will help us through similar situations in the future.
For an early Bitcoin adopter, it is essentially important to start up with the right mentality and approach to avoid using all your Bitcoin savings for paying fees just because you want your transaction to go through at all costs, for for me, the advice is make no transactions and keep holding since the goals are for long term accumulation so that that to be achieved there is need for patient and resilience, by saving up with no transaction record.
Just my two cents, I don't know who needs to read this.
Pages:
Jump to: