Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid these things if you want to earn good amount with Bounty campaigns. - page 3. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Thanks for the advice. Your guide will be a valuable tip for newbies. Before joining the project, I read a technical document, which contains the concept of the project and a lot of useful information. This information will help make a decision and give important information about the product or technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Well written. Everybody should realize than cheating in bounty campaigns makes themselves caught. And also, concentrating on quality instead of quantity returns better results.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Good advice, it pays to be very selective about which campaigns you join. Nothing worse that putting in a lot of work and not getting paid because either they failed to raise their soft cap or they were dishonest and scammed everyone. My goal as a seasoned Bounty Hunter is to find the kind of quality projects that payout large sums.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you
Your account is newbie and have only 15 posts, but you understand too much about bounty? But your avise is very helpful for bounty hunters, only forcus on quality bounty . I am doing like you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
Avoid these things
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

I absolutely agree with this point. They officially support "scam" projects in front of everyone. I really feel sorry for those who support these "scam" projects because of their ads. I hope their number is reduced every day and they are finally get out from the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
A very good advise i hope we abide to it, it not easy having sincere people in a work place,forum or even  in any organization or whatever but i believe if these as mentioned above can be applied i think there will be less cheating problems and more success and everybody is happy
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
great, I'm amazed by you who are willing to help beginners wiser in carrying out bounty campaigns. Yes, I see a lot of people who use fake accounts, especially on social media.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
You should never cheat in a bounty because it is very unfair to all the participants. The point is that you should search for a great projects to join and not to enter every bounty that is launched on Bitcointalk or other bounty platforms.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Very good advise for newbies. Indeed, many people do not know about the project while they are starting marketing of it. then we find out that the project is scam and time is wasted.
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: