Pages:
Author

Topic: AVOID trading at all costs, unless.... - page 5. (Read 930 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 04, 2019, 05:36:56 AM
Maybe you just said that since you lost some trades of yours. But if you started to learn how to trade or how it works, you can gain knowledge and will lead you to become a succesful trader.

Does all successful trader didn't start from the bottom? didn't lose some of their money at their first few trades?
Also, even successful trader still losing some of their trades.
I know being a trader is difficult, but still, if you want to improve you will learn and will work hard. *Not advertising to trade* Just my 2 cents...
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
July 04, 2019, 05:16:18 AM
if you avoid trading before you got solid experience, then you'll never trade at all. it's impossible to get a perfect start and maybe going rekt most of the times, but that's necessary if you want to build your skill. so a better idea would be only using the money you can afford to lose when you trade and learn to control your emotions.
Activity: 450
Merit: 59
July 04, 2019, 04:55:10 AM
...unless you have some skills from the financial world that you can transfer to crypto.... and even that, NOT SURE.

Too many newbies get burnt.

Unless you have solid experience at reading graphs, clouds, candles, etc, don't do it. You may make some money by pure luck when you will get burnt in the long term because it's a new field for you.

There is no worse feeling that selling at XXXX$ and then see the price go up by 2k in a week span.  Cheesy

My advice for newbies is to invest long term, by long term I mean 2, 3 years or longer.

Best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: