Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid trading unless you are sure of what you do - page 13. (Read 23276 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
That is a right statement to carry, if you are taking a trade you must know why this trade needs to be taken. Every trade taken should have a strong fundamental or technical base. Trading is not just predicting the market w/o any base but it is a passion with strong logics. Trading is no gambling or addictive provided you need to take trading as profession.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
If after all the mistakes that you encountered and yet you still don't learn, then its not for you or you don't take your business seriously.

People gamble unfortunately. Instead of breaking down the market and what exactly went wrong, they open another trade hoping that it will be profitable this time. If it still isn't, they'll try it again or hop over to other coins to try their luck there.

The worst mistake people make is that they feel that it is necessary to gain back the amount they lost with the previous trade. That unhealthy fixation will make sure that they keep making the same mistake over and over again, because that's how it goes. The more they lose, the more risk they will expose themselves to in an attempt to wipe out the losses. It's crazy.

Use a bot or something, because there isn't much to lose anyway. It's either you trade manually and lose almost guaranteed, or the bot will potentially lose some percentage initially, but gain more after a month of trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Trading is a not a gambling or poker game that depends on luck because its depends on your knowledge or strategy. There are have a lot of coin and project on the crypto world and you must focus on btc and eth because everything depends on bitcoin price and also focus which project or coin that you invest. Trade doesn't mean that you need to high profit but you can increase your asset buy small profit by day trading.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
They say you need to feel how to fail first before you understand how to succeed. Learn from mistakes, not juts  one or two but a lot of them, then when you tried it all, its time to apply what you learned. If after all the mistakes that you encountered and yet you still don't learn, then its not for you or you don't take your business seriously.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I do not know why there are people who keep making investment with trading even they do not know what they are doing. If they experience loss, they will just rant because of what happened.
They must be having overconfident on their skill and knowledge that is the reason they keep on investing into their capital for trading purposes. These people sounds like why they are into trading like trading is a way of making money but they are spending money into that. Moreover people usually will go for anything out of frustration, we cannot expect them to be calm when they are seeing their hard earned money goes in vain.

As a trader,  we should always know what we are doing for us to have control to ourselves.
That will be possible only after gaining some long experience. But people want to make money from trading before having sufficient experience and finally losing their capital too. Most traders learning by spending their capital. It must be really pathetic situation for trader but we are seeing many people are still doing that.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100

I do not know why there are people who keep making investment with trading even they do not know what they are doing. If they experience loss, they will just rant because of what happened. As a trader,  we should always know what we are doing for us to have control to ourselves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
Most of the mistakes of the new traders are they entering the market because they heared to other that they can make profit
You're spot on with this,and most times when they enter with such mindset as to get rich immediately,they end up throwing more money in that they normally should as a beginner.
There are basics that definitely need to be learnt and when one skips them,then he or she is liable to making huge errors that really cannot be corrected.
Trading is a very tricky aspect of the network and it's takes more time to master,the more reason why a step by step assimilation is very necessary to succeed
Activity: 528
Merit: 100

Most of the mistakes of the new traders are they entering the market because they heared to other that they can make profit. As a trader,  we should have confidence, motivation, courage and patience in order to perform good trade. Trading is different from gambling because trading is for people who have skills and enough knowledge.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

Let me guess, every time you have finished trading and you experience losses you just let it go, you only remember the losses experienced and never make an evaluation of the failure that you had. Then, you equate trading with gambling which in fact has a very far difference. When you trade ands need analysis, you need an experience and calm so that the predictions you make are based on theory. Meanwhile, gambling only relies on luck, no matter how much you have a theory of gambling you cannot just rely on a theory, the end of the profit that you will get depends only on luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
You can become an addict on things you do regular, Trading is part of learning how to manage your finance. Also know that we learn from our mistakes. trading has not been an easy task but if you believe in it and put your trust, you can make it and become a professional. i also advice people to learn before they practice.
Activity: 66
Merit: 42
To follow the poker analogy:

- Size your positions right (bankroll management)
- Be aware who you are playing against (most traders are bots/algorithms - hard to beat)
- Don't FOMO-trade (tilt)
- Never stop learning (applies to everything Wink)
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

The only way you can be sure of in trading is that when you get buy a coin where its price is less than a cent and then wait for the price to spike up. That's is a sure way to profit but if you trade like dump because the price already shoot up and then waiting for the price to dip again can be tricky.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7

I think it was good that you managed to quit Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Think of trading only if you are in need of that,it can be considered as job but you also need to have some other kind of income to survive your life when the market is bad.You can try trading only you know the basics and proper knowledge about the market condition which can get benefit on your side but still yes its like gambling so you need to look for small profits with more number of trades other than waiting for big profits.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Yes, the difference between gambling and trading can be very thin. If traders only follow their emotions for every action they take, then it is more like gambling. Traders must be able to control themselves even in any situation. Their target must be clear from the start. The decline and price increase are very reasonable in crypto currencies. And it's impossible to see our investments always grow over time. On several occasions we will see our asset value decline.
These situations are inevitable actually yet even if you are already a professional there are really some circumstances that would really put you into these gambling-like decisions.
I dont believe that each trader or pro's didntt able to experience such situation.Trading is very unpredictable and its always been its nature but well we should really do our best to make
our actions not to be like as a gamble.Always prefer with your risk management.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Yes, the difference between gambling and trading can be very thin. If traders only follow their emotions for every action they take, then it is more like gambling. Traders must be able to control themselves even in any situation. Their target must be clear from the start. The decline and price increase are very reasonable in crypto currencies. And it's impossible to see our investments always grow over time. On several occasions we will see our asset value decline.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Not everybody can be a professional trader. Remember that around 90% of traders end up losing money. In order to be successful you need to accomplish 3 things: master the art of technical analysis, be able to control your emotions very well ( a trader needs to be cold hearted) and have proper risk management. Good luck!
Proper preparations will make us good in trading, its not easy as we think because we have to do a lot of things. Emotion is big thing in trading because if you have a weak emotion then trading will be hard for you. Do not trade if you don’t know how to do it, stop depending to anyone and start trading on your own, in time you can be good in trading just have more patience and keep working.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
If you are serious about becoming a trader, then you need a trading plan.
1 Assess your skills
2 Mental Preparation
3 Determine your level of risk
4 Determine your goal
5 Get ready for trading
6 Rules for Entry and Exit
Good point, the selections will help you to understand things around this business, if you can enhance you can take your advantage, you always have a choice and you always need to control your destiny, don't be move by any manipulative moves coming from big whales, you have to be more precise achieving your goals and make things right each time you place your entry, expecting decent profits after exiting out to enjoy your stay.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
You dont necessarily need to avoid trading, infact trading could be the way to make extra income, but you need to have knowledge and you need to build your experience little by little, it could be by following group signal, or trade a famous coin with low amount, trading is like gambling if you don't know the basic, but once you know the basic and you got experience, its like gambling with higher winning odds
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

Trading is not for every one and you should have at strong as thunder before have to put your money into it.  Professionals traders makes 95% of the profits and for you to became a professional your must have spend many years in losing trade!  Don't think that we are not going to do bad in future as this is how this market was built.  Some people must been losing for others to gain.
Pages:
Jump to: