Pages:
Author

Topic: Awarding Merit for quality posts [Newbies - Jr Members] - page 2. (Read 1223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
Though you are not a newbie as I mentioned above,I have given this post a Merit. Actually I loved the way how you gave the explanation and it was good in the sense you handled the answer. I cannot put a hand on other posts as it was already merited and moreover i don't have enough merits, sorry.  Smiley

Op here is my application for this :
Grin You will not receive merit from me for this shitpost.  Grin

please check my post i really need merit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29183854

You have replied to a mega reply thread which has around 1200+ replies and moreover you have mentioned a point which has been already said huge number of times here. Kindly reply to the topic which has really very low replies and your reply helps them. Hence I cannot merit this post. Sorry Huh

You being a full member must have improved your posting quality, and you had replied to a mega thread and your answer is not appealing neither to me nor it was helpful. Please improve your posting quality and come back and post here. Thank you.

EDIT:
Thanks for meriting me. But I think this rule about newbies is pretty meaningless and rather restrictive because you can become a Junior Member with no merits at all if I'm not mistaken. It is only for the latter and up the ladder where the lack of merits reveals itself. For example, you are already a Member while I'm still a Junior even though my activity is a little higher than yours.
Actually why I chose newbies is that they will not be getting much merits for their posts. If you need merits, just help out others who are searching for answers in Bitcoin Technical Discussion and Technical Support. If your answers are really helpful you will be receiving merits, so does the top members are top with their merits while we are not.

legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
My smerits are getting clogged up in my account and I am figuring out a way to merit a few to help Newbies and Jr Members in ranking up. I can clear up these smerits at a stretch in a day or two by giving to Sr and Hero members who have been making great posts, but I would receive a certain privilege if I rank up Newbies.

I have totally 19 merits to give for 19 quality posts.

- Newbies/Jr Members are the guys whom I will merit.
- Hence if you have made a quality posts and feel it has not been merited, kindly post it here.
- Highest merit I can give for a post is 1, as I don't have enough merits with me.
- Remember, only a newbie who haven't got past 100 activity points can only post here. If you have crossed 100 and you still didn't receive any merits, I assume you are probably a bad poster.
- Jr Members with less than 120 activity points can apply here for the review.
- Please post only 1 post which you feel better in the sense you can get a merit.
- Never try to post useless posts here.
- Only submit posts written in English.
- I will be checking your previous posts before giving a merit.
- Do not quote this post.

Once I have awarded all the smerits available I will lock this thread and again reopen it when I have gained a few to award.

sMerits Available : 19
Pages:
Jump to: