Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness of the Reptilians that are around us. - page 2. (Read 366 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
they are here, but they are not aliens. most of you are reptilians.

when I see Politics & Society threads on this forum I'm sure it's full of them.

a good example: anti-vaccine movement. it is an excellent idea for the self-extermination of reptilians. they should not reproduce and if they do, this is a good alternative to stop them.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/managing-your-memory/201712/don-t-listen-your-lizard-brain

Actually, the ability and willingness to find, analyze, and contemplate information that Merck's AAHS is using an novel and unlicensed antagonist which targets TLR9 using their AAHS adjuvant as a carrier, and that it seems to consist of unknown genetic material, is a task for which the 'new mammalian brain' is indispensable.

https://youtu.be/quRm_eMelp4?t=2280
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjsnrki432k5mfb/HPV%20vac%20Chicago%202019%20Lee.pptx?dl=0

On the other hand, the pro-vax process goes like this: "Mommy corp/gov say vaccines are good so they are."  That thought process requires nothing more than the 'old mammalian brain' augmenting the general directions of the repltilian brain circuitry.

we - the aliens - came to replace you - this is true.

What is ya?  Nephalem?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
So yeah thanks bitcointalk for the dose of "conspiracy and the unexplainable" that is hopefully comedic value to some of us. None the less I personally don't really believe in the quote unquote lizard people or whatever but hey who knows right.. Anyways quick story time, one day I was pumping gasoline at a gas station I want to say maybe in the morning and I'm pumping pumping pumping and I start looking around and what I see next is almost unbelievable. On the other side of the street is some dude and I don't know if it was true or not but this guy looked like he had a lizard tail.. Like a legitimate lizard tail, I don't know if it was some costume or some Halloween prank but none the less it looked like this guy had a tail.. Walking around in broad daylight like its all good. Anyways thanks guys.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
they are here, but they are not aliens. most of you are reptilians.

when I see Politics & Society threads on this forum I'm sure it's full of them.

a good example: anti-vaccine movement. it is an excellent idea for the self-extermination of reptilians. they should not reproduce and if they do, this is a good alternative to stop them.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/managing-your-memory/201712/don-t-listen-your-lizard-brain

we - the aliens - came to replace you - this is true.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
LOL this is hilarious but considering how crazy the state of the world now, anything's possible. Even if they're not literal reptilians, I think the term is fitting considering how cold-blooded and callous these elites are.

Also CoinOp didn't kill himself.

Quite striking is the association between reptillians (often snakes but also dragons) with wealthy and powerful people.  It is practically 'common knowledge' that the owners of certain large department stores in The Philippines are 'snake people.'  It is a genuine fear that some of the fitting rooms have trap doors which will suck a victim into the store owner's reptilian lair for consumption if they are unlucky.

I heard about this. Supposedly an actress had a run-in with the reptilian and escaped and had to be paid off to shut her mouth. Apparently only women are snatched away. Patriarchy, reeee!
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

The 'reptilian' and 'reptilian dna' idea, when taken figuratively, is more palatable and could make some sense.

'Reptiles' tend to be cognitively primitive and particularly brutal.  Killing and consuming dominates their thought processes.  It is possible to be in awe of their absence of any form of empathy and directness of purpose and to seek to emulate them.  It probably is an effective mode in certain environments (e.g., managing global corporate enterprises.)

It is also the case that mental processes are at least to some degree influenced by genetics in humans, though I think it's fair to say that 'nurture' has a lot more to do with the final product most of the time.  I would suggest that the potential for empathy is more correlated with genetic traits than are most elements of human mental processes.  Empathy is a complex feedback loop which is prone to variation and failure, and empathy and psychopathy are clearly associated.

What I find interesting is how widespread the concept of reptilian and political/social/economic power are in a wide range of human societies.  Snakes are common in almost all environments and often dangerous so there would be good reason for they to be a fixture in the mythos of many cultures.  'Dragons', on the other hand, are mythical creatures and figure prominently in a lot of cultures.

Quite striking is the association between reptillians (often snakes but also dragons) with wealthy and powerful people.  It is practically 'common knowledge' that the owners of certain large department stores in The Philippines are 'snake people.'  It is a genuine fear that some of the fitting rooms have trap doors which will suck a victim into the store owner's reptilian lair for consumption if they are unlucky.

In fact there are a lot of kids who go missing in The Philippines, so who knows?

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

trump is anti reptilian, cnn, nyt and washington post are true reptilians
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Evidence please / Where is the proof?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
At first I ridiculed the whole conspiracy after I heard it for the first time. Then I saw Mark Zuckerberg...  Lips sealed

Indeed. And the Hitlery.

The documentary film "They Live" is a great factual reference on this subject.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
At first I ridiculed the whole conspiracy after I heard it for the first time. Then I saw Mark Zuckerberg...  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Only a reptile would hid the fact that reptiles aren't reptilian at all! What they really are is spirits of demon-angels, or spirits of the Nephilim (all dead, but returning via cross-breeding between humans and animals), trying to lodge in human bodies by overcoming human spirits.

Cool
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
This article details some of the information.

"How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government
As 12 million Americans "know," the United States government is run by lizard people (or, to be scientifically accurate, reptilians). But they never said which members of the government are the reptilians."

Lizards-people.
I lost some if my links, but will have more to follow.

"Alien World Order, Reptilians Plan to Conquer the Human Race"

CoinOP you really should not open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is a different thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

JK tho
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

As 12 million Americans "know," the United States government is run by lizard people (or, to be scientifically accurate, reptilians). But they never said which members of the government are the reptilians."

Lizards-people.

all the media that basically like a deep state dictatorship hated trump altogether where reptillians afraid of someone cleaning their swamp out.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11

Lizards-people.

Pages:
Jump to: