Pages:
Author

Topic: AWS Credits $950+ SD, PMT, SBoard, SR, EEL and more - page 4. (Read 236126 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15
Sent the replacement.  Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
All codes worked fine but the VH was not. Can you give me a working code please?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi PokemonGoArena, I have bought several code from you this past month and it always worked.
However just hour ago I bought VL event and it said invalid. I also already sent you PM about this.
Please reply. Thanks

I just found out from the seller that the VL event is identical to the Venturesity Hackathon series. If you've redeemed the event codes previously, then you won't be able to redeem the new ones.
Activity: 4
Hi PokemonGoArena, I have bought several code from you this past month and it always worked.
However just hour ago I bought VL event and it said invalid. I also already sent you PM about this.
Please reply. Thanks
Activity: 14
johnsmithx explanations

Get out of this thread, little kiddo, you are not welcome here.

This thread

!!! WARNING !!! Keep in mind the codes are from UNKNOWN possible not quite legitimate sources and may be canceled.

You got it backward. According to the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions the codes are given to the end users only by Amazon. You can not receive a code from a third person and you can not give or sell a code to a third person. If you violate these Terms & Conditions the codes are void and Amazon can remove them anytime.

If you still don't get it, let me reiterate: each and every code that you obtained in any way from anyone other than Amazon is from unknown and illegitimate source and may be canceled.

P.S.: please do not publish private messages without the consent and permission of the senders.

Response from PokemonGoArena

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,
They have wiped 1 of my own account credits I contacted the guy from which I bought those Educate FY credits were obtained from Kern Community Colleges but now recently AWS has blacklisted those colleges for some other reason and make earlier credits wiped but according to him only Educate FY codes are obtained from kccd Educate program but other codes are from event participation. Now as far as I know all educate Series codes are poisonous however I am not sure as john told yesterday that he has 12 accounts his 11 accounts are working fine but 1 of account credits are wiped but he had used same codes to all of his account until then never buy Educate FY Series codes from anyone also I have 4 of AWS account almost all of them uses same codes but they wiped the codes from one of my own AWS account but I was using VCC in that.

also you set your credit card limit to lowest and contact them regarding wiping of the codes as those all codes  ( except Educate FY ) codes are from legit events they may think that you have purchased those codes so try to convenience them regarding restore of the codes they can  waive your bill as those other codes are 100% legit.

Activity: 16
I have sent PokemonGoArena a message as I previously bought two sets of Combo4 ($1600) and successfully applied all the codes to my AWS account. I paid in total $160 for the codes I received. Only $1.5 were used for the bill of last October. I just noticed today that all the credit I have in my AWS were gone !! Nobody from AWS contacted me or informed me that they would remove the credit.
btc disabled?

Yeah, something isn't working right.  I bought from PokemonGoArena before with no problem but Selly is not playing nice with BTC right now.

Yes Selly link was not working yesterday I think it may be their server issue but now its working.
MLH, VL Codes still in stock.
Activity: 224
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
NOTE:
* All AWS credit codes are legit and taken from tech events.

Bullshit. So why Amazon canceled all codes??

Can you provide proof?  I'm not saying that you are making it up but I'd like to know as well.

All of the codes that I have bought are still in my account and the Amazon rep that I spoke to last week had no issues when looking at my account.

Thanks.
Activity: 14
NOTE:
* All AWS credit codes are legit and taken from tech events.

Bullshit. So why Amazon canceled all codes??
Activity: 224
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
btc disabled?

Yeah, something isn't working right.  I bought from PokemonGoArena before with no problem but Selly is not playing nice with BTC right now.

Activity: 7
btc disabled?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Vouch, bought a code from the autobuy without any problems. +1
Activity: 2
bought TC event and MLH event , all can be reedem and stackable
responsive seller  Smiley
Activity: 16
Received two codes in debt as promised.
A+++ seller. Will definitely deal with again soon when new codes are needed.
Thanks PokemonGoArena
I want to buy this course AWS Technical Essentials - $ 450, you get how this course?

https://www.aws.training/home?courseid=4&language=en-US&src=web_en_course-essentials&view=table

No. You can't buy these AWS Techanical Essentials courses using aws credits but you can use these aws credits for List of Services
Activity: 26
I want to buy this course AWS Technical Essentials - $ 450, you get how this course?

https://www.aws.training/home?courseid=4&language=en-US&src=web_en_course-essentials&view=table
A!
Activity: 155
In contrast to many others, either straightforward scammers or arrogant pricks with an unbearable attitude, PokemonGoArena is indeed growing into a very reputable, honest and reliable seller with an easygoing and friendly attitude.

I think I did experience a very rare situation when a code did not work but he was very prompt and willing to replace it.

Lol you are bumping and prasing your alt. Someone pm me about you. That you are PokemonGoArea. You want to monopolize the amazon aws trading?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
In contrast to many others, either straightforward scammers or arrogant pricks with an unbearable attitude, PokemonGoArena is indeed growing into a very reputable, honest and reliable seller with an easygoing and friendly attitude.

I think I did experience a very rare situation when a code did not work but he was very prompt and willing to replace it.
PokemonGoArena really is the best seller of AWS codes.  Always quick to respond, always sends first, never had any codes fail. 

Thank You Paul for your supportive feedback I really appreciate you taking the time to share  Smiley
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
PokemonGoArena really is the best seller of AWS codes.  Always quick to respond, always sends first, never had any codes fail. 
Pages:
Jump to: