Pages:
Author

Topic: AZBIT AND BITSANE.COM SCAM!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 14, 2019, 12:37:28 PM
AZBIT AND BITSANE.COM SCAM!!!!!!!   AZBIT ITS OWN BITSANE. OUR MONEY FREEZED IN BITSANE FOR 10 DAYS, WITHDRAWS GOING TO PENDING. THEY  DON'T ANSWER TICKETS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK
BITSANE IS GOING TO DISSOLVE
DIRECTOR OF BITSANE AND CEO OF AZBIT IS Maksim Zmitrovich
You're wrong, it's all lies. Undecided
Activity: 44
June 14, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
AZBIT AND BITSANE.COM SCAM!!!!!!!   AZBIT ITS OWN BITSANE. OUR MONEY FREEZED IN BITSANE FOR 10 DAYS, WITHDRAWS GOING TO PENDING. THEY  DON'T ANSWER TICKETS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK
As far as I am informed, the Director of the BITSANE is a man named Dmitry Prudnikov.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 14, 2019, 11:20:47 AM
Azbit is an ico project running its IEO presently on bitforex. I don't have much clarity on your scam claim at the moment but it would be nice to add much proof to your scam claims rather than just speculations.  This will help noobs investor make good decisions
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 14, 2019, 06:54:43 AM
Azbit is an ICO while bitsane is an exchange and with your accusation, you are saying that azbit is a backed up ICO by bitsane? If you have problems with the withdrawal on that exchange and your money was freezed, there must be some valid reasons or else it's their verdict to freeze your money. I looked at the website of Azbit but bitsane isn't included as their partner and the person Maksim you mentioned yeah you are right he's the co-founder of that ICO. But searching for the staff of bitsane, I can't find his name.

Their team helped to create bitsane exchange & 3 months back I was reviewing azbit project to join bounty campaign they were selling Bitsane & CMC.io as their MVP.
Just go on official azbit group you can search MVP or Bitsane you will find their link. Attaching here screen shot of Azbit admin selling Bitsane as MVP.

Also you may also find interesting to read this
1) https://icobench.com/ico/azbit/milestones
2) https://statrader.com/azbit-review/
Activity: 47
June 14, 2019, 02:33:53 AM
Charges without evidence. I don't see anything in common between AZBIT AND BITSANE!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 13, 2019, 09:07:05 PM
Azbit is an ICO while bitsane is an exchange and with your accusation, you are saying that azbit is a backed up ICO by bitsane? If you have problems with the withdrawal on that exchange and your money was freezed, there must be some valid reasons or else it's their verdict to freeze your money. I looked at the website of Azbit but bitsane isn't included as their partner and the person Maksim you mentioned yeah you are right he's the co-founder of that ICO. But searching for the staff of bitsane, I can't find his name.
Activity: 7
June 13, 2019, 03:12:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: