Pages:
Author

Topic: B2X Futures - page 2. (Read 1105 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
I believe in BTC, not B2X. BUT, you never know, I would play safe and hold both.

It's in contrary to my strategy in BCH fork, I dumped my BCH at 0.16 simply because I didn't believe in it. If I'm wrong... I will take the loss as consequence, as easy as that.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
November 05, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
No sane person is dumping Bitcoin for 2x on the 15th.

Quite right. I expect the opposite. On 15th when everyone dump 2X and start buying BTC, price will go up even more than now. We might as well hit 10k about that time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
November 05, 2017, 08:31:58 AM
No sane person is dumping Bitcoin for 2x on the 15th.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
November 05, 2017, 03:11:10 AM
I thought that there will be only btc core futures. Sad
With all the confusion around the upcoming hard fork i would prefer to sell all my bitcoins before the fork instead of sending them to some wallet that supports Segwit2x.This might sound stupid,but i just don`t want
to deal with some new altcoin without market liquidity and without replay protection.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
November 05, 2017, 02:30:25 AM
I agree with the fact that no matter what your stance is, it is probably a smart move to be able to diversify and hedge your bets with some S2X futures since that is going to be the forked version of bitcoin that is coming soon.

The thing is not many people know about the futures. Also, the only markets that lists it is one small exchange as well as HitBTC, another exchange with a shady past. Futures obviously require lots of trust.

If Bitfinex starts to list B2X futures then price could definitely go up.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 11:49:31 PM
With the upcoming fork coming and Bitcoin prices containing to rise, I see a lot of speculation about which coin will end up being the real bitcoin. Originally with the signing of the NYA it seemed as if most of the centralized mining and trading organizations, making up the majority of the hashing/volume production in the Bitcoin market, agreeing for the need to switch to a 2MB block size being the preferred way to move forward with Bitcoin. The fork is scheduled to happen and speculators are buying up bitcoin like crazy getting ready to collect their "free money" from the split... but with B2X futures trading around 5/1 per bitcoin would it not be smart to invest said money into B2X futures and cash in when it becomes the preferred coin?

I realize most will say that it is going to turn into an altcoin, but with the majority of miners power and (correct me if I'm wrong) core bitcoin developers supporting the Segwit2x chain (or being apathetic about it), wouldn't it naturally go in that direction? Who is actually united in support of the (as we now see it) core chain of bitcoin? Also is it possible that the people in favor of B2X are not adding replay protection on purpose in order to take over the market by force? I honestly do not know enough about the underlying blockchain technology to know if that is even possible.

Anyway what I'm saying, is it not smart to hedge your best for the incoming fork and at least diversify and pick up some B2X futures?
Pages:
Jump to: