Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩ Background Checks ۩ IPO vetting ۩ Other investigative services ۩ Scammer find - page 5. (Read 6815 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I can do phone number or email traces as well, they do not have as high of a success rate but I can do it. Thats how I found the sharexcoin lady. Reverse looked up the phone number they had posted on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
You're saying we need some sort of area of residence for you to get information? Usually if we don't have that we look for a DOX. I don't see how you'll get around this.
Wow no one wants a free spoof call? I can even make it sound like a creepy kidnapper voice lol.

Still giving it away.......
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Could vouch for his services. Paid him .01BTC in exchange for a DoX, to see how Anonymoose I was online.
I can also do spoof calling to try to find people
aka tell me a number you want to call, and from what number you would like it to look like and I can do it.
Lets say you want me to call 0001112222 and make it look like 1239874567 I can do that.

If people would like to pool funds for a extreme dox, aka I track them down and have them served that can be arranged as well. I have access to a very large amount of process servers who will, go to the house knock on the door ask for someone by name and try to give them a Publishers Clearing House check lol. This has never failed scamys, bad credit people and just general assholes always want the check.

Spoofcalls are 10$ per call

I will do the first one for free so people can vouch.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
If she calls me back on a different number I will release that one as well, If she dont I will un XXXX the one number and you all can call whoever phone number it is lol.

The home address is a auto body shop, I am thinking that this person is a illegal to be honest just by the way the report came out with no living relatives, the system does a vital records cross reference in all the states.

feel free to donate or check out my other thread for prices and service
1PPVks6rHVqbf21u1eXfga7YSHTJPhkYRe

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--641054

Very nice! Will look back later here.

If we can make use of your data, I will fundraise a nice bounty for you!
If she calls me back on a different number I will release that one as well, If she dont I will un XXXX the one number and you all can call whoever phone number it is lol.

The home address is a auto body shop, I am thinking that this person is a illegal to be honest just by the way the report came out with no living relatives, the system does a vital records cross reference in all the states.

feel free to donate or check out my other thread for prices and service
1PPVks6rHVqbf21u1eXfga7YSHTJPhkYRe

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--641054
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
its not a him its a her, called them on the phone offering to buy the website for 5k. A women picked up the phone and said she would have her call me back.

your a champ!
its not a him its a her, called them on the phone offering to buy the website for 5k. A women picked up the phone and said she would have her call me back.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Ok thanks. Any Idea how to prove if this might be him?
Ok I found the phone number linked to sharecoin and pulled info on the owner of the number 4252740657
Mak Yuenming
Date of Birth
1/1975
Phone Number
206-324-8023
Additional Phone Numbers
206-768-xxxx, 768-1389   <---------- I am going to leave those XXX till she calls me back, but the person on that number does know her.
Most Recent Address
3214 15th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144-6317
Aliases/Name Variations
Yuenming Mak

Address #1Property Details3214 15th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144-6317
206-324-8023
Address #2Property Details1517 S Angeline St
Seattle, WA 98108-1953
Address #3Property Details6039 24Th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108-2954
Address #4Property Details3412 15Th Ave Th
Seattle, WA 98144-6608
Address #5Property Details3214 15Th Ave Th
Seattle, WA 98144-6317

His number is disconnected I tried it.
Your about to be VERY VERY HAPPY and yes I can dox you
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Would you be willing to do a DoX of me (Will pay you.). Kinda want to see if there's any trace of my personal identity online.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
let me see what I can pull up

Awesome! If you can track him down with some certainty I will rally together some bounty from the victims for you!
let me see what I can pull up
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Want some feedback from a trusted member?

Dox this guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ziplibrary-322368

Give me his first and last name, and what state he has or does live in.

Anyway you can find it out? He ran sharexcoin.com
Want some feedback from a trusted member?

Dox this guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ziplibrary-322368

Give me his first and last name, and what state he has or does live in.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
I got some info on a Donator-turned-scammer known as shakaru on bitcointalk, and as Andrew Nollan IRL, looks legit, and I might use his services in the future should I ever again get scammed by an American.
Yes only U.S.A, Sad.
My boss purchased the software for our work, we in-house finance people. We use the information to cross check apps for fraud, people lie on apps all the time.

Edit: I am allowed to use the software for this, he just wants a cut of the action lol.
Pages:
Jump to: