Pages:
Author

Topic: [Backward-Auction] 11 BitBurner XX running @ 8.8GH each - page 2. (Read 4612 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
is it allowed to reserve like this ?

2 @ 04.10.13 11:00 UTC   0,66 BTC

thanks

I doubt that i can change the rules now anymore. It would turn into a normal auction this way. And i think its not good because its possible then that others know how they can outbid you. Though its not an insurance against other bidders.
So in order to let it remain a backward auction the max amount one will bid should be kept hidden.

Agree, for what reason shall he want to out his bid? i can just buy it one hour before knowing that its sold one hour later.
Interesting to see when its being sold. I have a number in mind, waiting to see if its still available at that time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

thanks

I doubt that i can change the rules now anymore. It would turn into a normal auction this way. And i think its not good because its possible then that others know how they can outbid you. Though its not an insurance against other bidders.
So in order to let it remain a backward auction the max amount one will bid should be kept hidden.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

thanks
legendary
Already way under 3BTC:

(Selfupdating when you reload page)
October 7ths price is remarkable. Smiley

I suspect they may be gone by then Wink!

I'm sure it will be  Smiley . My bet is Ocotber 2nd, let's see who gets closer.

im sure it will be before..
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

I'm sure it will be  Smiley . My bet is Ocotber 2nd, let's see who gets closer.
legendary

Yes... thats the way of such auction... you never know when you catch too late because someone other was faster and willing to pay 0.01BTC more...
Activity: 493
Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

legendary
The actual price is:

legendary
Hi Sebastian,

Are these the 20 chip boards overclocked? (Non overclocked is 5.64Ghash/s). Are they stable at 8.8GH? How high have you gotten them with fans?
How much power (talking of a power supply) does one require? (A range if you remember - not overclocked and overclocked).
I'm ignorant in these areas...

Thanks,
IAS

Yes, i run them with 450MHz at 1334mV since a couple weeks. The temperature is 53°C. I have 5 miners running here and the hashrate shown with cgminer is a bit under 44GH/s constantly. Mostly 43.75GH or so. I mine at bitparking.com all merge mining able coins at the moment.

They are stable. They run for days without problems. One bitburner draws around 94W at this overclocking. So i think when calculate 100W per miner it should be safe. Im not sure what power draw they have not overclocked. I believe burnin posted a list with it in his thread some weeks ago. He underclocked it too to find how it goes for wattage. On the first post of his thread he says its 40W normally for a bitburner XX. I didnt test if its the case.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Hi Sebastian,

Are these the 20 chip boards overclocked? (Non overclocked is 5.64Ghash/s). Are they stable at 8.8GH? How high have you gotten them with fans?
How much power (talking of a power supply) does one require? (A range if you remember - not overclocked and overclocked).
I'm ignorant in these areas...

Thanks,
IAS
legendary
waiting for october delivery Smiley

You mean you wait for your bitburner from october?
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
waiting for october delivery Smiley
legendary
The actual price is:

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
You're welcome. Thank you for all your gb efforts! I like the backward auction idea and would probably take this opportunity, but already have some Bitburner orders in place. Smiley
legendary
Here is a little quick and dirty price tag, should show the current price. No warranty, use Sebastian's table in the OP to doublecheck. Wink

Cool... thanks for that... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Here is a little quick and dirty price tag, should show the current price. No warranty, use Sebastian's table in the OP to doublecheck. Wink

legendary
Its 22.9. 23:00 UTC - 3.42BTC per Miner. Next hour its 3.41BTC.
legendary
is there any way to add a live clock to this?

I didnt find a way. The only way to find the actual price probably is to check the utc-time (easy with google) and then check the table for the price.
Pages:
Jump to: