Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad crypto dreams - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
I sometimes have dreams that my wallet is smaller and smaller due to the falling prices and crisis at the crypto market, unfortunately this is all true in the morning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 16, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
In my opinion, the best option is to buy tokens and keep them for a long period, do not need to believe dreams and twist some illusions
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
Sleepwalking: Tonight I woke up and looked in my portemonnaie (not crypto-wallet), but there were no coins in, so I panicked, my pulse went very high. And then I noticed, that coins are not stored in a portmonnaie. Then I was happy and went back to my bed.  Smiley

At the moment I dream every day, that I missed some coins on exchanges, but I can`t remember on which one.  Undecided

What are your worst crypto-dreams?

Dude that's why you can compare with crypto trading and approach to it as addiction. I know people do that they wake up in the middle of the night, check prices, go to work check prices etc. This is very dangerous because it is not productive at all because you end up watching prices and not doing your main daily goals and things you should be doing. Best is buy crytpo and forget about it. My worst crypto dream is that I won't become millionaire because I have little to hold onto.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
March 16, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
Sleepwalking: Tonight I woke up and looked in my portemonnaie (not crypto-wallet), but there were no coins in, so I panicked, my pulse went very high. And then I noticed, that coins are not stored in a portmonnaie. Then I was happy and went back to my bed.  Smiley

At the moment I dream every day, that I missed some coins on exchanges, but I can`t remember on which one.  Undecided

What are your worst crypto-dreams?
Pages:
Jump to: