Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad days for crypto - page 3. (Read 61596 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 18
December 06, 2020, 09:26:02 AM
last 1 week is everything stable. not pumping and dumping, days like that frightend me, i suppose there wil be a big dump after these steady days.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 06, 2020, 07:25:02 AM
Just took 2 ETH worth NFT from https://www.kingswap.io/ Now I'm getting $KING tokens every day. Getting interest was never so easy. Just hold your NFT and get the reward. Probably worth a shot for you as well

And I still didn't understand what to do with this project. I have king tokens on my wallet, which I would like to put in the liquidity pool, But for some reason I cannot do this using my smartphone. Although I linked my Trust Jack without any problems, and also tried metamask, to the King Swap resource. I wanted to receive dividends, but I can't.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
December 04, 2020, 02:01:30 PM
Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
The crypto market has always had periods of growth, development, and decline. It took 3 years for Bitcoin to rise in price and return to 2017. The crypto market is getting better, so you can count on bitcoin. $20,000 I think it will take 2 months for Bitcoin to hit. so you can enjoy the feeling that the Altcoins will be dancing in the next months.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
December 04, 2020, 11:22:53 AM
for me the worst day in crypto currency is when the dump happened,
like it happened last week, when the Bitcoin price had a big correction I thought this was the end of the bullish,
and immediately it was recovering again, how could this not make me confused to analyze.
Dump is normal in crypto, so as pump, if you are only expecting a pump, then you don't understand how the market work.
The popular strategy will be applied if the market is so volatile, and that is buy the dip and sell the peak or buy the rumor, sell the news.

I've learn that in the past, before the 2017 bull run and until now I still find the strategy simple yet effective.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
December 02, 2020, 11:08:19 PM
Good days will come for crypto coins. the bad days are gone.

The crypto market is improving a lot the rise in the price of bitcoin has increased the demand for crypto the bull run has started at the market bad days for crypto when the market goes down a lot the effect of which is on the currencies later and the traders suffer a lot. The market is recovering and the demand for investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day the epidemic has doubled crypto demand.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
December 02, 2020, 03:41:37 PM
Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
The market is doing well in the last few months of 2020 and the $20,000 price you mentioned is close to being reached when Bitcoin has hit $19,800. Therefore, you must have many plans for your investment now
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 02, 2020, 03:39:51 PM
bear season has come a lot of crypto coins have decreased especially on bitcoin but the downturn wasn't bad at times towards the end of this year
and slowly the price started to survive and rose little by little $ 20k until the end of the year will happen to bitcoin

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 02, 2020, 03:14:33 PM

if we investing in cryptocurrency with good strategy i think there will be no bad days in cryptocurrency my friend
because bad days will come if we invest blindly
Activity: 936
December 02, 2020, 09:31:07 AM
Bad days in crypto has ended, bitcoin and eth started to fire up and this year there will be good news for crypto as im seeing the market cap by the end of  the year is 500b. Now its your time to bag all your favorite coins.
Very wise advice and it is never too late to immediately move into investing in tokens which are indeed profitable, because the time to receive blessings has come.
there must be confidence that the time is right and be prepared to enjoy the gift of ascension that will be received.

the problem is when choosing a potential and profitable token that really needs to be paid attention to, because now many tokens may look potential but have no value. So I thought maybe this is the right time, but it should also be balanced by choosing the right coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
December 01, 2020, 08:18:11 PM
I am pretty sure that cost of Bitcoin can still reach $ 20,000 at the conclusion of the year, at that point in my supposition the cost of  Bitcoin is right now down since of a redress and the cost of Bitcoin will not be able to extend rapidly after the rectification, since it takes a long time for the cost of Bitcoin to recoup and expanding exceptionally tall again, so you do not got to stress in the event that the cost of Bitcoin goes down, since in my conclusion the cost of Bitcoin will definitely increase exceptionally tall and provide you a huge benefit, in this manner what you would like to do for presently is to purchase more Bitcoin when the cost is down and hold until the cost of Bitcoin rise more than your investment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
December 01, 2020, 06:37:51 PM
I think Bad days for crypto are in the month of a pandemic,
of course this makes the history of the greatest decline from my experience in cryptocurrencies,
$ 6000 dump in a day alone, those were bad days for me, rekt came quickly.
What kind of coin you are talking that had a $6000 dump in a day, I don't seem to see it, is that bitcoin?
Well, in general the crypto has really decline and we have bad days especially during the year of 2018 and 2019 but things are different now.

you can look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and see the improvement.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 01, 2020, 06:25:47 PM
according to current market prices for btc, eth and alts - yes, only cool future for crypto is coming) but this is not exactly)) to be short i think defi concept is one of the main figure means market will go up in 2021
yeah also believe in defi market, especially in dex projects, actively check and invest
oh so you might be interested in xsigma project, it's stablecoin dex backed by a public company. Just saw their announcement and waiting for tech details
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
December 01, 2020, 06:20:56 PM
I think Bad days for crypto are in the month of a pandemic,
of course this makes the history of the greatest decline from my experience in cryptocurrencies,
$ 6000 dump in a day alone, those were bad days for me, rekt came quickly.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 01, 2020, 04:29:56 PM
according to current market prices for btc, eth and alts - yes, only cool future for crypto is coming) but this is not exactly)) to be short i think defi concept is one of the main figure means market will go up in 2021
yeah also believe in defi market, especially in dex projects, actively check and invest
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
December 01, 2020, 02:32:39 PM
2018 and 19 were the years of downtrend and accumulation but the thing is that what goes down has to come up too and im talking about solid coins so now finally we will see longterm uptrend i just want to see btc and eth breaking previous highs soon.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 01, 2020, 02:28:05 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 18, 2020, 10:10:56 AM
Bad days in crypto has ended, bitcoin and eth started to fire up and this year there will be good news for crypto as im seeing the market cap by the end of  the year is 500b. Now its your time to bag all your favorite coins.
Very wise advice and it is never too late to immediately move into investing in tokens which are indeed profitable, because the time to receive blessings has come.
there must be confidence that the time is right and be prepared to enjoy the gift of ascension that will be received.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 15, 2020, 04:01:16 PM
is this validated? if indeed we enter a bull market then everyone shouldn't worry about this investment,
do you have source about 500b at the end of this year?
Activity: 1386
ComboLabs
August 15, 2020, 03:48:38 PM
bitcoin has started to grow and now has a price of $ 11900 and may soon reach $ 20000 but I am not sure if that will happen by the end of this year it will be possible to reach the middle of next year
keep calm, it must be in you, and of course you have to have a good strategy to manage your finances, we see a bullish market in cryptocurrencies,
and of course this can catch us off guard, so you have to be more cautious for bearish
Activity: 821
August 15, 2020, 10:56:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: