Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad economic situation makes bitcoins more difficult to keep. - page 9. (Read 907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
That is why it is necessary to transfer into bitcoin only free and extra money that will not be needed in the near future, that is, for a long time. Because investing in bitcoin shows good returns in the long term (~ 4-5 and up). It turns out that this money is frozen for this period in order to obtain the greatest profit.

In countries with difficult economic situations, people have less free money than in economically strong countries, which creates a situation that it will be easier for the latter to buy and store bitcoin. No wonder. I think that nothing can be done about this and the imbalance can't be eliminated in any way. This is how the market economy works and for residents of poor countries, the way out can be to move to more economically strong countries / change jobs or try to strengthen the economy in their country by creating good working enterprises, jobs and other things. That is, it is necessary to look for ways to create extra free money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
I think bitcoin would be easier held without the constant temptation to touch it if you’ve got several means of income. That way, you could safely set aside money for investments that would not be affected when emergency pops up.
Folks living in countries with seemingly better economies are also riddled with inflation, bills and responsibilities as well. And without having side jobs to try to stay afloat, just anyone would be tempted to sell off some of their bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
I was having a conversation with a friend, and we talked about how difficult the economy is and how it can disrupt someone's plan to hold their bitcoins without tampering with it. I think this is true because if you think of how difficult things are getting, Salaries from jobs no longer sufficient to sort all needs, and profit from business seriously affected and made intangible because of the increasing cost of running a business and the rising cost of things.

Holding your bitcoins has a lot to do with discipline truly, but discipline is harder to practice when you are being suffocated and suffering financially with plenty bills and responsibility to respond to. People in countries with better economy, where there are good jobs and businesses are working, Bitcoins will easier hold than for people who are in places with terrible economic situation. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: