Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news always brings some good news! - page 3. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 06, 2023, 12:45:06 AM
Similar to some opinions, I agree that CZ's admission of error is a new beginning for the crypto market, if some parties cannot control the market, they (larger scale ones) will not be able to control the market. Really ready for a new start with the market. And after the recent FUD, we are having an atmosphere of excitement and joy from many people when we see Bitcoin increasingly achieving its goals in 2023, a period of no more than 30 days will end 2023. I'm still expecting a higher price. Regardless of the news surrounding this market, I still remember to be patient with Bitcoin because I understand one thing and we will talk about big targets (new ATH) soon.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
December 06, 2023, 12:05:36 AM
It's all just FUD, and as time goes by, Bitcoin continues to grow and develop, and more and more savvy investors are not easily swayed by any news because everyone learns from experience and believes in Bitcoin.
And these things will continue to happen which will not affect investors and will continue to shift their money to Bitcoin, so that they realize that Bitcoin is the best investment especially for the long term whatever the news, unlike before. And the proof is that the CZ and Binance cases do not affect the price of Bitcoin which is currently bullish.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
December 05, 2023, 11:48:25 PM
The main highlight is the news of the approval of the Bitcoin ETF filings by Blackrock et al instead of the case involving CZ which did not even affect the performance of its platform. Bitcoin ETFs have created market optimism since the last quarter of the year which marked the start of a new bull run session.

Here's the latest news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blackrock-100-k-seed-fund-for-bitcoin-etf-sec-filing
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 05, 2023, 11:47:18 PM
As we all noticed, the market is quite bullish now, we hit $40k and it's already trading above that level.

I said "bad news' because with this recent development involving CZ and Binance, this usually bring some negative sentiment but look what's happening, the market is going on the opposite side and it kees getting bullish.

So this is just my observation, like in the past, about exchange getting hacked, China FUD, etc.. it all resulted to a BULL RUN!

So is this guy? Tell me about your opinion about this....

It's like we're new to something new; this kind of thing always happens; don't say that you don't notice it, because the market is unpredictable. That's why Bitcoin is called a volatile asset, right?

It's just simple logic: a light can't have light without electricity, right? Now the question is: how does electricity work? Shouldn't it, of course, have positives and negatives? It's the same in our lives; obviously, if there is bad news, there is really good news.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
December 05, 2023, 11:13:31 PM
There was a question raised recently as to what happens to the Bitcoin market if Binance crumbles. The billions in fine imposed on the exchange, CZ's admission of guilt, his resignation as a CEO, his temporary freedom thanks to millions in bail bond, the sudden withdrawal, and so on are probably the closest to Binance's collapse. Contrary to common view, however, it didn't cause a serious dip in the price of Bitcoin. As a matter of fact, shortly thereafter Bitcoin even reached an annual ATH. This is telling. Binance collapsing might not actually send shock waves to the market. It's not as influential as it may seem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 291
December 05, 2023, 11:08:01 PM
As we all noticed, the market is quite bullish now, we hit $40k and it's already trading above that level.

I said "bad news' because with this recent development involving CZ and Binance, this usually bring some negative sentiment but look what's happening, the market is going on the opposite side and it kees getting bullish.

So this is just my observation, like in the past, about exchange getting hacked, China FUD, etc.. it all resulted to a BULL RUN!

In my personal view, the news circulating recently regarding CZ does not seem to have a big impact on bitcoin investors. Because it seems that today's bitcoin investors are smarter in making choices and stronger mentally. That's why big news doesn't have a big impact on bitcoin investors. On the contrary, the market price of bitcoin actually increased.

So it can be concluded that currently the news about bitcoin does not really affect the price of Bitcoin, let alone cause the price of bitcoin to fall. However, bitcoin investors are currently more focused on the upcoming halving cycle and also on the bull market.

For this reason, whatever negative news comes to the bitcoin realm, bitcoin investors will definitely be increasingly confident that the halving cycle and bull market will not be disturbed by any news.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 05, 2023, 10:56:33 PM
CZ's case was more like a FUD and as we can see the market isn't affected. I think people get used to it already, besides, if Binance will fall, other exchange will certainly benefit, so overall there's not much effect to the market.

It's just time for a bullish market, we have waited for years before it happen, so what's due is due.

Just enjoy the bullish mode!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
December 05, 2023, 10:25:15 PM
The CZ<->Binance thing isn't necessarily bad news anyway. Allegations of Binance allowing money laundering of criminals? And CZ is still a free man and is even Tweeting almost daily? And Binance is still up and running? That's one of the best-case scenarios if you ask me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 05, 2023, 10:12:39 PM

Yes every green candle fill my heart with joy. Yesterday btc hit 44k which is quite bullish pattern. The biggest resistance was 38500 which was hit with strong buying pressure. Now btc is stable above 43k and I hope If it doesn't dump sharply then next target will be 48k.

As far as I know , CZ case doesn't affected market seriously. The reason may be the ETF rumors and other good news. Indeed this news strong btc lover more because they found that Binance shutting down or any bad news about centralized exchange will not affect btc badly. Now investors are putting money without any fear which is positive sign.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
December 05, 2023, 09:48:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: