Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news-current bitcoin price is going down 6,644$ - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
because too many fud and bad rumour..
I hope it will recover and mid-end february and got stable price at march
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
Well the dollar is strengthening, so that may account for part of the change.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
next resistance is $7k , if it's break i think it will bounce to 10k.
But if it break support on 5k, it will be disaster... bubble burst.. we hope it won't happened and it will recover soon

Breaking 5k means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
maybe you should update again, the current price is already $ 7100 in CMC. lucky for those of you who buy a price below $ 6k, you already have a profitable income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
next resistance is $7k , if it's break i think it will bounce to 10k.
But if it break support on 5k, it will be disaster... bubble burst.. we hope it won't happened and it will recover soon
Activity: 4
Because Banks in Britain and the United States have banned the purchase of cryptocurrency by credit card. This is bad news makes bitcoin and cryptocurrency market are going down. Cry
Activity: 13

Bad news, Bitcoin continues to break through the bottom of 8,000$-current bitcoin price is  6,644$

Bitcoin has fallen more than 15% in the past 24 hours, priced around  7,000$ and now bitcoin price is going down 6,644$
Currently there are so many bad news down the market,,This is the second time Bitcoin has dropped 8,000$ in 4 days.
The Altcoin also fell in price like Bitcoin, causing the market to burn. Specifically, the price of Ether (ETH) is only 681.94$, down nearly 20% in the past 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: