Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for China bank uninterrupted. - page 2. (Read 2595 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
呵呵呵
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
So the analogy here is that Bitcoin is a big steak and without banks, it's harder to eat? Bitcoin is best eaten raw and bloody.

Just like my last girlfriend.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
A new account with a rock solid source like "Chinese media rumors". Everyone sit up and take notice!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'm just hoping we reach a point where whatever china says becomes insignificant and has no bearing on the price on bitcoin. china would be nice and would provide a nice boon, but bitcoin doesn't need it.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
So the analogy here is that Bitcoin is a big steak and without banks, it's harder to eat? Bitcoin is best eaten raw and bloody.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I want to know how they eat a big steak using only chopsticks.

typically in Asian restaurants the meat has been cut into small chunks that are easy to eat with chopsticks. If dining at a Western style establishment one would use the proper utensils for that setting.

Oh and I'm sure that the china bank will work things out.

It's kind of ironic that they're called chopsticks when they're not suitable for chopping/cutting anything
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nope..
What?  No RiceCoin?  Bah!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

typically in Asian restaurants the meat has been cut into small chunks that are easy to eat with chopsticks. If dining at a Western style establishment one would use the proper utensils for that setting.

Oh and I'm sure that the china bank will work things out.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bitcoin doesn't belong to china or anyone else ... so they block one another one will fill the gap.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bad news for China bank uninterrupted.
Now, Chinese media rumors of bank will completely shut down the company and individual bitcoin account, and requires special supervision. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: