Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION - page 14. (Read 20104 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
April 12, 2017, 08:43:15 AM
Hey all,

as you know Baikal has imposed a limit of 1 cube per person for this first batch.

I should imagine they will be bringing out newer models soon of their giants (and you can always stack cubes to make quad cubes)

as you know we have had extreme success with the last 3 group buys. Well done to all of you who participated, I hope you ROI ASAP.

the main aim of these groupbuys is to get cheaper gear for the community, it was such a shame when products were unavailable.

this first batch of cubes there will not be a group buy, however I am in negotiation with baikal and we have a good chance of a group buy discount when the next batch is released.

right now this thread is to show baikal how serious we are, please post if you are interested

(also for those interested in $30 dollars off a pandaminer go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18542777)

@Bittawm,  So do you have a list for our reservations or should we make a separate thread for making a list?  Thanks for your help with the group buys. 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 12, 2017, 06:15:28 AM
I am interested for one unit.

The CE marking is actually a very good point. I would also like to know what shipping company they use for europe, since we can have a +20% custom tax on import...Also is the shipping included in the price of the cube ?

Regards

They deliver with DHL and shipping is not included. Do you know how custom works? Is it unavoidable?

You must know your country custom laws not us Smiley  Where you live?

Poland, you know. Where are you from? Did you pay customs. Naturally trying to avoid them...
April 12, 2017, 05:47:53 AM
Im in for a least 8
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 12, 2017, 05:26:07 AM
The site was so dorked me and a buddy made like 4 accounts

2 did not take or never got a reply

the other 2 they said we had to pay in the 2hr timeline when asleep in usa and thus missed it

figure I'm better off not getting these..what a cluster!

Who are you talking about? Bittawm?

Sorry off topic: this last try on the baikal site of 1 unit each......a complete and utter cluster...sorry got caught up with the other folk saying they got one in another thread

oops

another reason thou a group buy makes more sense imho....lot less hassle Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 12, 2017, 04:19:37 AM
Hey all,

as you know Baikal has imposed a limit of 1 cube per person for this first batch...

the main aim of these group buys is to get cheaper gear for the community, it was such a shame when products were unavailable.

this first batch of cubes there will not be a group buy

I have a source in Guangdong, China, w/ no customer limits.  Prices are higher and if not all orders can be filled by this group buy ... then this may be an option.  My contact in Shenzhen wants 1 BTC per unit, but suggested a potential price break. may be able to be lower if we get to 100.  Just an FYI.

And is your source winkor or toplinesz?
Activity: 315
Merit: 120
April 12, 2017, 04:06:55 AM
Hey all,

as you know Baikal has imposed a limit of 1 cube per person for this first batch...

the main aim of these group buys is to get cheaper gear for the community, it was such a shame when products were unavailable.

this first batch of cubes there will not be a group buy

I have a source in Guangdong, China, w/ no customer limits.  Prices are higher and if not all orders can be filled by this group buy ... then this may be an option.  My contact in Shenzhen wants 1 BTC per unit, but suggested a potential price break. Bitcoin is lower priced over there; may be able to be lower if we get to 100.  Just an FYI.

Activity: 315
Merit: 120
April 12, 2017, 03:32:11 AM
i'm interested in buying 20-25 cubes depending on the price (discount) via PayPal.

Sounds like you bought another account on the darkweb for $6 jaja.. This is perfect for that kind of scam.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
April 12, 2017, 03:24:57 AM

The CE marking is actually a very good point. I would also like to know what shipping company they use for europe, since we can have a +20% custom tax on import...Also is the shipping included in the price of the cube ?

Regards

They deliver with DHL and shipping is not included. Do you know how custom works? Is it unavoidable?

You must know your country custom laws not us Smiley  Where you live?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2017, 03:02:36 AM
in for 1
April 12, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

the other 2 they said we had to pay in the 2hr timeline when asleep in usa and thus missed it

Who are you talking about? Bittawm?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 12, 2017, 02:16:41 AM

April 12, 2017, 01:48:15 AM

Regards

Activity: 35
April 12, 2017, 01:45:29 AM
In for 1 cube.
April 12, 2017, 01:36:57 AM
If this is happening put me down for 45 cubes..  i cant seem to get a decent convo with them.

From everything I hear they are a very small 2 person operation.  I do not see any realistic way for them to do such a large order.  I think you need to think more realistically an entire order shipment is probably around 50 units max and you expect them to do that many on a single order.  If they could they would of not run out of the mini miners and other miners so quickly.

Yea you could be right.. but if this guy can get me the amount i willing to buy right now.. why not.. if less i still take.. regardless im down for 45 or more if u need a bargain chip to show baikal how serious we are bout this group buy thing.
Activity: 322
April 12, 2017, 01:31:34 AM
If this is happening put me down for 45 cubes..  i cant seem to get a decent convo with them.

From everything I hear they are a very small 2 person operation.  I do not see any realistic way for them to do such a large order.  I think you need to think more realistically an entire order shipment is probably around 50 units max and you expect them to do that many on a single order.  If they could they would of not run out of the mini miners and other miners so quickly.
April 12, 2017, 01:26:09 AM
Activity: 322
April 11, 2017, 10:57:42 PM
Any idea of price and when group buy may take affect?  I am interested in 1 myself but would need to know enough in advance to cash out some of my eth coins to purchase one.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
April 11, 2017, 10:26:31 PM
I am in for 1.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
April 11, 2017, 10:22:29 PM
What will the price be?
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
April 11, 2017, 09:57:32 PM