Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!! - page 14. (Read 9354 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
It seems they are not keeping a list of people interested in the next batch.

Just keep an eye on the forum and their website i guess, I also wrote a mail for batch 1 and was not even lucky to get in batch 2 where extra positions got open again at a certain time.
They were not filled with people waiting but were filled with people responding at the moment of writing here on the forum.

Correct me if i am wrong Blockhunter, this is what I experienced.

Happy Mining everyone !

PS: if you do keep a list Blockhunter please check if I am on it  Tongue
we are working on organizing everything as best we can when we opened up the group buy our mail system was bombarded with questions and orders and became nearly impossible to sort everything out. We are even still being bombarded with mail. We are a small team at itop and doing our best to help this community. we had to also put up a lot of our money to make such big orders and then it took time to exchange BTC and ETH that was used to fill many orders in a downtrend market. We have been in constant communication with Baikal trying to get another order but at this time are unable. Our goal for this group buy was to offer these units at the best prices we can and build a solid reputation for our company. We however cannot please everyone but we will continue to try to be the best option for this community. I will keep you all updated as we move forward but at this time refrain from emailing I will respond on here as everyone who has the same questions can be answered together. 
This should indeed increase the reputation of itop-corp if you manage to deliver on time without any issues, good luck Smiley!
Activity: 46
January 04, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Just keep an eye on the forum and their website i guess, I also wrote a mail for batch 1 and was not even lucky to get in batch 2 where extra positions got open again at a certain time.
They were not filled with people waiting but were filled with people responding at the moment of writing here on the forum.

Happy Mining everyone !

we are working on organizing everything as best we can when we opened up the group buy our mail system was bombarded with questions and orders and became nearly impossible to sort everything out. We are even still being bombarded with mail. We are a small team at itop and doing our best to help this community. we had to also put up a lot of our money to make such big orders and then it took time to exchange BTC and ETH that was used to fill many orders in a downtrend market. We have been in constant communication with Baikal trying to get another order but at this time are unable. Our goal for this group buy was to offer these units at the best prices we can and build a solid reputation for our company. We however cannot please everyone but we will continue to try to be the best option for this community. I will keep you all updated as we move forward but at this time refrain from emailing I will respond on here as everyone who has the same questions can be answered together. 

Thank you James for all your effort.
Activity: 47
January 04, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
i think at the moment its useless to write here "add me to the list etc" it wont happen untill 3rd batch going to be open by OP
Activity: 1
January 04, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
Please add me to the list, requires 4. Thank you.

My email is [email protected]
January 04, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
Pls add me , I would like to order 1unit....
Thank you

January 04, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
I?m interested in the next group buy. I?m in adelaide, Australia. Looking for 1 at the moment. Thanks
January 04, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
please add me as well..

Keen for another 2 miners sent to Australia
Any chance of getting in on batch two or 3 ?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 04:08:28 AM
Please add me ... 2 Qty
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
please add me as well..
January 04, 2018, 12:55:21 AM
Please add me list - REQUIRE 4 PLS.

Delivery: To Australia (so from the factory I presume).  Happy to pay import duties as read in previous posts.

Activity: 8
January 03, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

Thank you very much for your help in obtaining these miners - please continue to count me in to help fulfill any group buy orders.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
January 03, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

Activity: 8
January 03, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

Well, suffice it to say, there is plenty of interest to do a group buy.  I'm curious if Baikal has responded to Blockhunter (it all seems very hit and miss, or perhaps only sold to certain people - which makes a group buy a great way to get one...)
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
Put me down for 2 on the next one. Or 4  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
January 03, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Happy Mining everyone !

January 03, 2018, 05:43:14 PM
Please sign me up for 2PCS giant B. For batch 3.

[email protected]
Rob from the Netherlands
Activity: 2
January 03, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
Add me to the listings as well, would want to buy baikal giant b or x10.
January 03, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
@bittawn & @blockhunter : Where do you ship your miners from ? Straight from the factory, in China ?
Baikal will not do that for us. We will be shipping from China and US

When do you expect updates for the batch one buyers?  Are we expected to get the units in January after they get shipped to you and you ship to us?  Or do you estimate it would be pushed into February?  Has Baikal given you a timeline?

Thanks!
I can say that we usually have them shipped out the same day we receive them. We haven’t any updates yet from Baikal but I will post here any updates.

Please add me to the waiting list as well! THank you Smiley email newslettery (at) 10g (dot) pl
Activity: 4
January 03, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
Hei,please add me in the next waiting list for a Baikal Giant B....  [email protected]    I Norway
January 03, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
Please add me for one on the next group buy.
Pages:
Jump to: