Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Miner problem ! Need Help ! - page 2. (Read 1779 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 253
March 06, 2017, 06:26:35 PM
I have a other problem at the Baikal mini miner, the blue and the green light always flash what can I do? He also does not connect to the network too !
As far as I've noticed in a few videos when blue and green flashes, he does not find the network but exactly I do not know it! Maybe the program on the sd card at the pi is also defective or faulty, I have no idea if someone could help me would be really great! And if what helps the miner again runs am I gladly ready to show me gratefully for the help

Regards Lafu

Mine didn't come with an sd card so i had to get one and install the orange pi files. maybe try reinstaling the orange pi files on the sd card?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
March 06, 2017, 06:12:29 PM
I have a other problem at the Baikal mini miner, the blue and the green light always flash what can I do? He also does not connect to the network too !
As far as I've noticed in a few videos when blue and green flashes, he does not find the network but exactly I do not know it! Maybe the program on the sd card at the pi is also defective or faulty, I have no idea if someone could help me would be really great! And if what helps the miner again runs am I gladly ready to show me gratefully for the help

Regards Lafu
Pages:
Jump to: