Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST) - page 13. (Read 26635 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I purchased Giant Plus 2000 for $7,000 so will never recover the money for that... but I see that X13 & X15 on it is doing ok.. and I would probably do much better with with X10 which has 5 times more speed.  I have two questions:

1) Why was X13 & X15 dropped?
2) Any chance of getting the new algo updates for the owners of the old Baikal miners?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Last time i ordered from Baikal i had the same issue with delivery...... I think its safe to say that they are using them to boost their own profitability with the miners. Mine one month then sell them.  Sad Sad
Activity: 13
hello,

The first batch was started delivery from 15th Nov.

The delivery schedule was made refer to the time we received the payment. so, please just have a little more patience if you still haven't get the waybill.

Thank you for the feedback, it does go a long way in settling our concerns. Please even if it is negative updates, please do give us updates. Atleast we then know what is going on Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Why do you cry people ?
aaaa I forgot you invest to Baikal miners....
They don't mine with your batch1 miners, they are 'testing' them before shipping
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 708
They are milking the Digibyte cow.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
hello,

The delivery schedule was made refer to the time we received the payment. so, please just have a little more patience if you still haven't get the waybill.

Pictures hugging DHL-guys and tracking list already done would convince more than upper statement. No customers till now reported here tracking numbers. I can assume in best case scenario that You are late at least 5 days for batch 1.

Edit: 15+5 to be more precise. Beginning of November was a delivery date when We did payment.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, second batch sales closed?
When will be released the new one?

Cheers
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
www.baikalminer.com
hello,

Activity: 13
Ok Baikal, as no one except Asia can confirm their shipments, please can you tell us when batch 2 will be sending out and why batch 1 was not fulfilled for us who have already paid? And what does "we will get in touch with before your delivery time." mean?
Activity: 378
Wow so it seems baikal is now following with innosiicion business model. So im guessing no one recieved shipping or tracking yet for the pre orders of baikal x10 miners yet huh? Bitmain really made these company struggle to deliver on time to customers. I think because they need to run these machines and mine back what they can while giving out fake shipping dates to paid customers.. shame!
Activity: 708
Well... They are obviously mining DGB at the moment and will only send the miners when DGB will have a algo change or when it wont be profitable enough.

Sigh.................................
Activity: 262
Hello,

Thanks for all your support on us.

The Pre-sale of BAIKAL GIANT X10 is END now.

We will make our announcement as soon as we get any notifictions later.

For those who have already paid for your order, please wait patiently, we will get in touch with before your delivery time.

thank you.
baikal miner

it is already 18 and I still didn't received shipping information from the first batch, can you tell us what is up?
thanks
Activity: 129
www.baikalminer.com
Hello,

Thanks for all your support on us.

The Pre-sale of BAIKAL GIANT X10 is END now.

We will make our announcement as soon as we get any notifictions later.

For those who have already paid for your order, please wait patiently, we will get in touch with before your delivery time.

thank you.
baikal miner
Activity: 118
Merit: 11

I suppose that November 15th is not a date, it is an abstract concept.
Activity: 142
its already here, in Asia at least.

did you get a waybill?
Activity: 182
br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo
its already here, in Asia at least.
Activity: 224
I got this one and it good.
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX64230

Most Evga is single rail and test switch can power the unit easier.
My issue of getting a lower wattage powersupply is the unknown power requirement of the other two algo that is add in the future update. I would get a 500 watt in a heart beat if the other two algo require very little power.

This one has 6x 8-pin (6+2) PCI-E  , baikal giant x 10 requires 6x6 pin

so which one e.g. 600 w psu is the right one then? Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I'm waiting too..., come on baikal!!! come on!!.
Activity: 262
we have to wait
Activity: 196
Still no word on shipping for me. Sad
Same no email yet
Pages:
Jump to: