Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt btc Coming are you accumulating? - page 3. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7
September 21, 2019, 11:39:46 AM
If the bakkt platform is connected with general system and a lot buy orders Will Coming in then the price Will Go Up!

If its Not then There is no impact!

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 21, 2019, 11:36:25 AM
I was accumulating when btc was $20k and before :p. Nothing is really changed here.

I'll probably keep accumulating after BAKKT. $10k doesn't really strike me as the cheapest price but considering that it'll go up soon, it is not really that important unless... you overinvest.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
September 21, 2019, 11:33:52 AM
It is still a pending success or maybe the effect has started and starting to fade? i still see bearish but lets see.Its just 2 days to go
but i feel no massive impact. Some says this launch will mark the early stage of the bull market so do not expect for the price to move that high yet.
September 21, 2019, 10:55:12 AM
All Eyes on Bakkt Smiley 

So If the Bakkt Will be launched, then btc price Will be added on New York stock Exchange screens?

If That's true it Will add a lot trust and it Will make Bitcoin More Trusted and accepted!

Anyone Think that Bakkt has enough of Bitcoins to give to invstors?
Since new York stock investors Capital is 10 x bigger then the Total crypto market Capitalisation!
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
The Nomad
September 21, 2019, 10:47:43 AM
Are You acumulating btc now?

You're completely aware that this is a bitcoin forum right? The answer should be pretty obvious.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 21, 2019, 10:41:48 AM
Bakkt Launch is Coming  soon!
Date:
23 sept

2 days from now Bakkt launch will be happen. There are lot of eyes here in the forum are waiting for this event, were the owner of BAKKT was
the owner of the biggest stock exchange in new york and entering in bitcoin industry business.  I hope everything will be in good result in the end. And about accumulating Bitcoin, my answer is yes I am accumulating it little by little anyhow, it may not big as you think but at least I save some few of bitcoins in my wallet.
September 21, 2019, 09:41:05 AM
Bakkt Launch is Coming  soon!
Date:
23 sept

Pages:
Jump to: