Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt disappointment - page 2. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 29, 2019, 06:38:37 PM
disappointment because what ?
because no people using it ?
oh come on bro, it's even opened a few days ago.
Physically settled Bitcoin futures may be fundamentally more useful than cash-settled contracts to key market participants.
experienced investors certainly know that.
aslo, bad situation 1 day before bakkt launched make some fear on market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 29, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
How many of you guys feel disappointed about how bakkt did nothing to crypto market price but shrink it down to where it is today? i am one of those who think bakkt will have huge impact on crypto market since 2018 so here we are today and things went sideways

BAKKT - this is only a deception, he was like a flag for ordinary people that with the advent Bakkt we fly to the moon. That did not happen, because it could not be, large investors have to crypto market and the arrival of new does not depend on the discovery of some Bakkt.
I think you're wrong. The launch of this cryptocurrency exchange will bring results. it’s just that they don’t want to show it to all people now. just wait

This is my perspective too, institutional investors will need time from my view. Like someone said, they have already impacted the price when BAKKT first showed up on last year. Now it is open so.. patience and hype will be created among them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 29, 2019, 02:22:50 PM
Give them time, institutional investors need to be informed about this opportunity and the market sentiment is not positive for any new investments.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
September 29, 2019, 02:20:58 PM
coincided with the start of the bakkt it turned out that the price of crypto plunged far. I just thought whether this moment was right when we were waiting for the opening moment that it turned out that actually the price of crypto had decreased quite sharply. even the good news had no effect. Is that true  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
September 29, 2019, 01:51:16 PM
People were expecting that Bakkt will give institutional investors a safer platform to come to crypto. Anyone who was thinking that safety was the reason something was keeping institutional investors away from crypto, then sorry that was a bizarre assumption . Institutional investors are involved in all kinds of OTC trades and illegal trading activities. They don't require such platforms, they create their own. Thus, such underwhelming response was more than expected. But retail investors thought otherwise and that brought a slump. This will correct itself in a few days.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 29, 2019, 01:29:08 PM
How many of you guys feel disappointed about how bakkt did nothing to crypto market price but shrink it down to where it is today? i am one of those who think bakkt will have huge impact on crypto market since 2018 so here we are today and things went sideways
I am also very disappointed with the bakkt. Wait for a very long time but until it appears, nothing too special happens. Even the volume is only 1BTC per day

Let's not talk about be disappointed or at least not to expect something big to happen overnight. I know it's sad to see the price going on a nosedive below $8k, it is what is it, and no one to blame here expect us people who put to much on this so called bitcoin future offering contract that bakkt is opening and touted this to be the next catalyst for a bull-run.

Just get over with it, and I'm sure you will feel better and just wait in the next couple of days and see if the price of bitcoin could recover in the five digits again.
Getting over it would be the perfect terms from this disappointment that brought by this anticipated game changer from this market, from how the investors expectations it's totally turned to the other side. There's a big need of being patience allowing this business to progress and bring good results after some time.
Bakkt will proceed accordingly, in time the presence of this exchange will bring more people to adopt Bitcoin as another alternative transacting online.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
September 29, 2019, 09:53:36 AM
Since BAKKT theme has been repeated for a long time, it has lost ability to influence. Personally I was expecting such an outcome and it was.
On the other hand BAKKT was created, but they did not meet what was expected. I think that was what they wanted to do in advance because the price increase would disturb elders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 29, 2019, 09:30:06 AM

BAKKT - this is only a deception, he was like a flag for ordinary people that with the advent Bakkt we fly to the moon. That did not happen, because it could not be, large investors have to crypto market and the arrival of new does not depend on the discovery of some Bakkt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 28, 2019, 03:46:34 PM
I still think that BAKKT will have a very good impact on this market. It's too early to draw any conclusions. We've all seen huge transactions happen recently. This means that a very large amount of money is contributed to this project. I propose to wait until the end of this year and then draw conclusions.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
September 28, 2019, 07:57:58 AM
Bakkt was only launched a few days ago and when it was launched it turned out that market sentiment was not as positive as expected.

But I still believe that bakkt can increase the price of bitcoin it's just that it takes time for bakkt users to feel that this product is indeed good.

I am sure that after a month, when users feel the product is good, the price of bitcoin will rise.
Just wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 28, 2019, 05:11:22 AM
Let's not talk about be disappointed or at least not to expect something big to happen overnight. I know it's sad to see the price going on a nosedive below $8k, it is what is it, and no one to blame here expect us people who put to much on this so called bitcoin future offering contract that bakkt is opening and touted this to be the next catalyst for a bull-run.

Just get over with it, and I'm sure you will feel better and just wait in the next couple of days and see if the price of bitcoin could recover in the five digits again.
yup! we don't need to be disappointed in Bakkt and we don't need to blame them. as you say "don't expect big things to happen overnight". we must wait, indeed the market has not shown development for a long time.

but i think we have to wait even longer. i think, the market will really recover in the near future.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
September 28, 2019, 04:39:15 AM
I am also very disappointed with the bakkt. Wait for a very long time but until it appears, nothing too special happens. Even the volume is only 1BTC per day

Activity: 296
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 04:24:21 AM
I think Bakkt is one of the hopes for the recovery of the crypto market, but this is not happening. I have been waiting for that in 2018 until now they are also bullshit and there are many reasons including the Bakkt delay.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
September 28, 2019, 04:17:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2019, 04:16:31 AM
Totally agree with you.
People were thinking that institutional players can buy BTC only with BAKKT.
And they were wrong. Interested institutional players already in the game and they are playing good.
Buy BTC from exchange or OC, sell the BTC, cause fear and buy BTC back from BAKKT with a lower price.
I hope in long term there will be positive effects of BAKKT and we will see BTC where it deserved to be.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 28, 2019, 03:04:58 AM
I'm also quite disappointed with Bakkt when their volume only has a few BTC per day. and that is why people are disappointed and the market collapsed in the past few days
Time without number; Bakkt has done nothing to the current situation of bitcoin price, if you ask me per se. Baktt launch first announcement help the price to shoot, if many will still remember but, the current launched they did few days ago is yet to be seen as a catalyst to the cryptocurrency world in general, this will happen on a long term, so, let's wait for the right time. Remember that, Bitcoin has enemies who can go extra mind to distort the general well being of the cryptocurrency world. Bakkt has opened a door for more potential investors into the system either institutionally or individually, so, let wait for sometimes before complain.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 27, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
Im also thinking bakkt will somehow give a positive impact to crypto as a whole but it didnt happen.

Well thats how it is lets just accept how everything turn out because crypto market condition is just temporary thus dont feel bad because there's still more to look forward.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
September 27, 2019, 06:57:14 PM
I'm also quite disappointed with Bakkt when their volume only has a few BTC per day. and that is why people are disappointed and the market collapsed in the past few days
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 27, 2019, 06:30:20 PM
I am not feeling disappointed, the rumors were bought back when the news spread in the market. The speculators blame the other speculators for the market manipulation, so ironic. Bakkt event was expected a months ago but it was delayed several times intentionally.  Crypto whales just bought the cheap BTC while other traders were selling their buy positions to whale's market orders. So many speculations are going around the crypto markets and the biggest disadvantage of the decentralization is the lack of regulation in such situations.
that's how the speculation scenario influences market movements. expectations that do not match reality make many people disappointed, especially many big names and influential people who support bakkt. in my opinion, this influence takes a long time. does not necessarily change the price of bitcoin, proceed. the mass adoption of bitcoin in various aspects of real life is certainly very influential but it also requires a long process.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 27, 2019, 06:28:07 PM

A proper analysis or critical look at its proposition, would have given one an understanding that it is just being used by the wall street investors. This might be how the market will continue to be manipulated, except we all wise up to know what the reality is and how crypto operate.
Pages:
Jump to: