Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ban Appeal] - erguse - a big injustice :( - page 2. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm sorry for that. It doesn't matter even you're here before satoshi created the forum or not. For the admins, if they see you've break the rules then they will do what they must do.

Probably plagiarism or copy pasting since most of the users that here have banned because of doing that 2 things. Who said that?? Admins. For what reason? Will not repeat Smiley. One thing more, who is the "BROTHER" you're referring for??

This account is my everything theymos. Please give it back. I don't have another account. The problem with the single account for years I have to continue? It's the only problem I don't have to open an account to post. Please open the ban back, please. I'm done without this account. This is my only source.

Thanks for your help... Please help me, please.....
I can feel you with what you said here that I'm crying in my chair right now  Cry Cry. Anyway, wait for the other users here with their opinion. For sure, they will not ban you without any reason. Most of your posts are in Turkish Board and I don't understand it Cheesy.

There is no copy message in any of my messages. I'm so baffled, I don't ban.
My brother from the Turkish forum I said EFS is actually there. That's what it's called. I don't know him personally.
36 years old, man. I'm the only one left on that crypto-money community. My signature campaign was on. 3 days to finish. Please hear my voice. Open the ban, please. Please...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
I can speak a little english sorry for that. I can use google translate.

I think there's a mistake. I did not open any wrong topics. I didn't take a PM. Why am I banned? I really don't understand. It is a very sad situation. I've been here since 2013.
I'm sorry for that. It doesn't matter even you're here before satoshi created the forum or not. For the admins, if they see you've break the rules then they will do what they must do.

How was I banned? Who said that? For what reason? I've had a level talk here since 2013. You can see. Can I find out for what reason and why? This account is very important to me, brother.
Don't take away my only account, please. That account was my only asset for years.Please help me? Please...
Probably plagiarism or copy pasting since most of the users that here have banned because of doing that 2 things. Who said that?? Admins. For what reason? Will not repeat Smiley. One thing more, who is the "BROTHER" you're referring for??

This account is my everything theymos. Please give it back. I don't have another account. The problem with the single account for years I have to continue? It's the only problem I don't have to open an account to post. Please open the ban back, please. I'm done without this account. This is my only source.

I can feel you with what you said here that I'm crying in my chair right now  Cry Cry. Anyway, wait for the other users here with their opinion. For sure, they will not ban you without any reason. Most of your posts are in Turkish Board and I don't understand it Cheesy.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi theymos and other mods,

Please help me. I cannot enter the forum.

My BCT Username : erguse

I can speak a little english sorry for that. I can use google translate.

I think there's a mistake. I did not open any wrong topics. I didn't take a PM. Why am I banned? I really don't understand. It is a very sad situation. I've been here since 2013.

Waiting for positive feedback. There's definitely a mistake in this.

My profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/erguse-232722

Theymos, I've been in the signature campaign of the faireum project for 2 months. Please. 3 days left to finish. Please open the ban. I'm my only account on this site. Please, I m begging you. I've never done anything wrong. You can check, you already have my messages.

I can speak a little english.

How was I banned? Who said that? For what reason? I've had a level talk here since 2013. You can see. Can I find out for what reason and why? This account is very important to me, brother.
Don't take away my only account, please. That account was my only asset for years.Please help me? Please...

TR forum, google translate >>> "5-6 years of labor, including garbage. I've been shot for no reason. To whom, how do I apply. Theymos not responding to my mail. EFS, help me, please. The only account in the forum, the labor of the years was taken out of my hands.

See where this account has posted spam in the name of God's sake. Open that damn please. Look at the torture you had on the 36-year-old man. Pity is a sin. Theymos 6 days was not responding to my e-mails every day ... If you solve EFS you can solve this work paşam ...

Apart from TR I also have a comment on the issues that I can see from my recent messages. Who does not complain why, why I play with the bread of the nation did not understand ... 1 week I've been scratching, but no answers in any way ... Where I did not understand that spam. Please help me ..."
Pages:
Jump to: