Pages:
Author

Topic: BAN REQUEST for TMAN cause RACISM and excessive vulgar speaking - page 5. (Read 1464 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech. Whether it has social consequences or not is something else entirely.

I called him a pizza fucker and a cannoli masturbate as I know he is Italian, although he seems to be taking offence to being called a Pajeet - which around here is a term for the likes of cryptosparks who cant get together 0.1BTC himself otherwise he would ride his 800% returns, whilst compounding it to become richer than satoshi within the next 10 years.

those who can do, those who cant teach - those who cant, cant afford it, cant be bothered, are too insignificant and suffer from narcissistic tendencies all try to do shit with other peoples money instead.

You can call me whatever you want, i focus the attention on your constant use of the very racist word 'Pajeet'
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajeet

Anwyay don't worry, you will hear a lot about myself in the coming months  Grin
Only a few days left to platform release, the mass will finally have easy access to automated algorithmic trading... while you all will still be here spamming signatures
ps. FREE LIFETIME VPS ON THE PLATFORM, so no excuses to keep losing with gambling platforms or manual trading  Grin

I replied to these like dozens of time in 5 different threads

You forgot to address this in this very thread :

Your definition of what you think a private key is, is irrelevant.

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

An API key isn't a private key, because I cannot import it in Bitcoin Core and spend my BTC.

It could match your description only indirectly, by extension; because the API key that was given to you allows you to manipulate the cryptographic private key that you gave in exchange of the API key.

Also, you are shortcutting the fact that this API key was given to you by a privately owned third party entity and this entity does the manipulations around the cryptographic private key on your behalf.
This isn't really among the "best practices".

To be clear, strictly speaking a cryptographic private key comes in a pair, with a public key.
So, unless the "API key" is mathematically linked to another set of data that has been generated by a cryptographic signature algorithm, no, this cannot be called "private key".

You shouldn't be rude and plain ignoring people who reply to your questions, even more so when you direct your questions to said people.

Why didn't you reply to my question ? would the api key act as bitcoin private key or not? you could spend the btc with your api key.

Anyway dear haters, have to really go coding. I get why you guys and girls have nothing concrete in life, hours fly on this forum and kills productivity.

I will come back with some more roasting soon.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
The guy is a well known problem for a lot of users shitheads:
I just corrected a few words for the OP, I really want to ignore the thread but can't resist LoL.
1st Image was just full of Ogs Feedbacks.
2nd and 3rd unknown shitheads especially game-protect

Since when racism is freedom ?              
Your freedom ends when you are limiting other's freedom!

Its free. Really hate racism but it is free. Nobody even the government didn't said that racism is a rule or something like any that limits one's own freedom?
How can you even say that you're not free when you're still here having a debate? How can you speak ill of TMAN, if he already limit your freedom? I really find shills here.

@CryptoSparks please stop using
well know
its irritating.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech. Whether it has social consequences or not is something else entirely.

I called him a pizza fucker and a cannoli masturbate as I know he is Italian, although he seems to be taking offence to being called a Pajeet - which around here is a term for the likes of cryptosparks who cant get together 0.1BTC himself otherwise he would ride his 800% returns, whilst compounding it to become richer than satoshi within the next 10 years.

those who can do, those who cant teach - those who cant, cant afford it, cant be bothered, are too insignificant and suffer from narcissistic tendencies all try to do shit with other peoples money instead.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Racism and hate speech are the very definition of free speech.
There was another topic about this recently, and indeed, you don't need to protect freedom of speech to say kittens are cute. You need freedom of speech to be able to say controversial things.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

You forgot to address this in this very thread :

Your definition of what you think a private key is, is irrelevant.

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

An API key isn't a private key, because I cannot import it in Bitcoin Core and spend my BTC.

It could match your description only indirectly, by extension; because the API key that was given to you allows you to manipulate the cryptographic private key that you gave in exchange of the API key.

Also, you are shortcutting the fact that this API key was given to you by a privately owned third party entity and this entity does the manipulations around the cryptographic private key on your behalf.
This isn't really among the "best practices".

To be clear, strictly speaking a cryptographic private key comes in a pair, with a public key.
So, unless the "API key" is mathematically linked to another set of data that has been generated by a cryptographic signature algorithm, no, this cannot be called "private key".

You shouldn't be rude and plain ignoring people who reply to your questions, even more so when you direct your questions to said people.
legendary
I'm offended by your wish for censorship. Please stop hurting my feeling by asking this, or I'll cry in my corner!

That's a slippery slope you're proposing!

It's the f*cking internet, there are billions of people out there, and some of them are going to be mean to you. Grow a thicker skin.
What if someone stores something mean about you in the Bitcoin blockchain? Good luck getting anyone to ban it!
copper member
Let me quote myself from my Beginners guide:
If someone on the internet is mean to you: boo fucking hoo! Use the Ignore button, and forget about them.
I don't have to agree to anyone to protect their right to say what they want! There are literally thousands of forums on the internet with rediculously strict (and biased) censorship. Bitcointalk is about freedom, and you can't have freedom if you don't want people to say mean things to you. If you want censorship, pick any other forum. Don't try to change the one forum that offers freedom of speech!

STUPID shilling of a crap product

an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

no matter what else you say you are retarded thinking that an API Key can act as a bitcoin private key - nothing else matters, you have 0 credibility, same as your alt accounts posting to defend you

I mean look, literally the same false accusations over and over and over and over again.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ:

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

A search for racism yields no results when it comes to the forum rules.

It isn't, but this sort of stuff is just unnecessary and is clearly done just to provoke:

listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.

Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

I don’t need your dirty money earned by signature campaigns.

dirty? my funds are clean, much cleaner than your mothers ass was last night, I had intended to eat ass but the stench was vile - had to put it in the shower.. anyway - not to be off topic, but I dont see many supporters here for you young little precious flower.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.

Moderator, can you at least give a warning or something? Remove some of the privileges well know bad apples still have?

legendary
STUPID shilling of a crap product

an API KEY, based on its privileges, can act as a private key

no matter what else you say you are retarded thinking that an API Key can act as a bitcoin private key - nothing else matters, you have 0 credibility, same as your alt accounts posting to defend you
legendary
Let me quote myself from my Beginners guide:
If someone on the internet is mean to you: boo fucking hoo! Use the Ignore button, and forget about them.
I don't have to agree to anyone to protect their right to say what they want! There are literally thousands of forums on the internet with rediculously strict (and biased) censorship. Bitcointalk is about freedom, and you can't have freedom if you don't want people to say mean things to you. If you want censorship, pick any other forum. Don't try to change the one forum that offers freedom of speech!
copper member
~

no trolling here, pointing out all the inconsistencies in your thread, the fact you think an API Key is a bitcoin private key for one, the fact you are showing a 900BTC bankroll to make your service look legit - plus many other things in your thread that are straight out wrong.

so yes Ill stop calling you a cunt when you stop acting like one and stop trying to scam people with your $10 VPS fee on top of your 30% fee. you also offered people to deposit into your account and you would give them a view key to see the balance,

all in all the net of this is that you are a skam man, you can call me all you fucking want but I wont stop pointing out your skammy behavior just because you are a little princess and don't like being sworn at you twat

problem is you keep repeating the same lies over and over again. all this stuff is totally wrong and unfair towards my business, and you know it very well.

Never said API Key is a bitcoin Private key and i don't need it to be since the bots are connected to clients accounts via public api key enabled for trading only.

Graphs are generated by the backtest engine with 100 BTC as initial investment to demonstrate to big partners how Arakne manages big capitals thanks to her safe money management. The initial investment value doesn't change the final ROI. Furthermore, would be inaccurate to show graphs of current funds managed by Arakne because every client has his own private bitmex account, where is free to deposit and withdraw at will. So tracking the bot performance based on that data would be totally pointless. This is why performance is correctly tracked by the backtest engine, which trades can be verified on the OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT by accessing it with the API KEY.

ACCESS THE LIVE OPEN ACCOUNT VIA THE FOLLOWING API KEY:
ID:

Code:
_rbjC_vOwJBRupytRPo7nxYI
SECRET:
Code:
V8AU7GvMLSry4mpKnKD1Bu8PBuYpLZx88dfn40Nkq1Dm59GE

HOW TO VERIFY ?
Simply create account at https://www.coinmarketman.com
and link the above api key to see all trade and balance history

I also never ask to people to deposit in my account.

Is just sad man, we are in bitcoin for decentralization and big ideals...while this is what this forum has become.

Decentralisation yet you promote just shy of 800% roi? you wonder why I call you and your shit service out? then your supporters who have earnt less than 0.01BTC in a few months of using your service come here? then they got to pay you a fee and $10 a month for a VPS? fuck it I can get a dedicated server with 250 IPS for $500 a month - that's $2K margin on just the VPS element if 250 people take your service (assuming you need a unique IP for each)

cant blame you for shilling that shit hard, can blame you for your lies and pissing me and others off whilst doing it you cunt. The fact OP here cant see it doesnt make any difference to me.

people that are supporting me on bitcointalk are just a small % of my clients.

LIVE REACTIONS IN OUR OPEN GROUP AFTER WINS:

https://t.me/Arakne

BUT STILL THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT MY BUSINESS BUT ABOUT TMAN, HE'S A PROVEN RACIST AND AGGRESSIVE TROLL. YET HE'S A MERIT SOURCE AND DT USERS.
legendary
Is just sad man, we are in bitcoin for decentralization and big ideals...while this is what this forum has become.

Decentralisation yet you promote just shy of 800% roi? you wonder why I call you and your shit service out? then your supporters who have earnt less than 0.01BTC in a few months of using your service come here? then they got to pay you a fee and $10 a month for a VPS? fuck it I can get a dedicated server with 250 IPS for $500 a month - that's $2K margin on just the VPS element if 250 people take your service (assuming you need a unique IP for each)

cant blame you for shilling that shit hard, can blame you for your lies and pissing me and others off whilst doing it you cunt. The fact OP here cant see it doesnt make any difference to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
~

no trolling here, pointing out all the inconsistencies in your thread, the fact you think an API Key is a bitcoin private key for one, the fact you are showing a 900BTC bankroll to make your service look legit - plus many other things in your thread that are straight out wrong.

so yes Ill stop calling you a cunt when you stop acting like one and stop trying to scam people with your $10 VPS fee on top of your 30% fee. you also offered people to deposit into your account and you would give them a view key to see the balance,

all in all the net of this is that you are a skam man, you can call me all you fucking want but I wont stop pointing out your skammy behavior just because you are a little princess and don't like being sworn at you twat

What about the fact you are an auction scammer. This is a thread about YOU right. Stop derailing.

1. you are an auction scammer
2. you are implicated in a serious extortion attempt
3. you support lauda who is a proven scammer, trust abuser and implicated in extortion, BIG shady escrow.
4. you are a self confessed trust abuser of whistle blowers.

These are CONFIRMED and undeniable.

No point trying to point the fingers at other members to detract from these observable instances in your past history that clearly demonstrate you have NO POSITION in default trust

The extra points that you (tman)  are racist and that the vast majority of your posts are foul language and sexually deviant with NO substance of value to them is just the icing on the cake. These are minor points but when coupled with the other undeniable scamming , trust abusing and scammer supporting points make a clear case for your removal from DT and merit source.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
~

What! I am offering no service to anyone. Please get your facts straight.
legendary
~

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.
Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):
If you take a closer look, it's an on-topic post makes with a lot of insults. It's fine as is.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.
Neither insults nor trolling is childish. That is not a valid argument and has been used ad-nauseam against both. It's fun to read if you're in the right mood, especially when it is on-point like here.

This sounds oddly familiar to what most Ponzi-scammers in the past would complain about (not claiming you are one here; it just smells familiar). Roll Eyes
copper member
@cryptosparks..

they will do NOTHING. The only way is for a union to be formed. The sytems of control are stacked FULL with undeniable scammers and scammer supporters. The mods are wearing sigs paid by these and their pals. Nothing will be done at an admin level there is too much incentive for collusion.

You and all the others that are unhappy with the abuser and treatment at the hands of these scammers will need to form a UNION. Then organize and collude together to crush them. There is no other way.

Do you really think the admin here are ignorant to the observable instances of scamming and other foul deeds of these DT/ merit sources?? of course they are aware they will do nothing because it is not in their interest to do so.

UNION you only need about 20 driven people to give these scammers a real crushing. Start a union for all the abused to rise up together and organize or else nothing will change.

No more double standards and 2 tier rule systems where they are clear scammers but get on default trust and others they claim are " suspected" financially high risk are punished.  Only a union can stop this now. The systems of control primarily merit are so broken and they are too entrenched now to be removed via working within those systems. They have red marks , you have posts and clear evidence of their scamming. In the end a union will win.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
FAQ:

A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

It isn't, but this sort of stuff is just unnecessary and is clearly done just to provoke:

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

dirty? my funds are clean, much cleaner than your mothers ass was last night, I had intended to eat ass but the stench was vile - had to put it in the shower.. anyway - not to be off topic, but I dont see many supporters here for you young little precious flower.

Thanks!
I appreciate you explaining the rules.

As u may have noticed, TMAN is just trolling and keeps posting unnecesary insults.
global moderator
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2676
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
FAQ:

Some guidelines:

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
@cryptosparks..

they will do NOTHING. The only way is for a union to be formed. The sytems of control are stacked FULL with undeniable scammers and scammer supporters. The mods are wearing sigs paid by these and their pals. Nothing will be done at an admin level there is too much incentive for collusion.

You and all the others that are unhappy with the abuse and treatment at the hands of these scammers will need to form a UNION. Then organize and collude together to crush them. There is no other way.

Do you really think the admin here are ignorant to the observable instances of scamming and other foul deeds of these DT/ merit sources?? of course they are aware they will do nothing because it is not in their interest to do so.

Only way is a UNION you only need about 20 driven people to give these scammers a real crushing. Start a union for all the abused to rise up together and organize or else nothing will change.

No more double standards and 2 tier rule systems where they are clear scammers but get on default trust and others they claim are " suspected" financially high risk are punished.  Only a union can stop this now. The systems of control primarily merit are so broken and they are too entrenched now to be removed via working within those systems. They have red marks , you have posts and clear evidence of their scamming. In the end a union will win.

Where does a proven scammer get to cast someone as financially dangerous for whistle blowing on them?? bitcointalk that is where.

There are many attack vectors for a union to bring this colluding ring of scammers/scammer supporters down hard. You only need to crush a few the rest will jump ship. Tman is a soft target and needs to be taken out of DT and merit source but he is just an imbecile who is actually a useful attack vector to get at the other more dangerous scammers. Last thing you want is tman banned. If any person is going to fuck up and endanger the rest of the colluding scammers it will be him.

One thing more is : do not always think of only yourself and protecting your own interests. The interests of other honest members being abused by these scammers should also be defended. If you allow others to be abused without assisting them you are enabling them and allowing others to believe they are untouchable and that aligning with them is the only way forward.

Tmans racism and foul language is not the primary danger posed by him and his pals. The forums entire free speech is being crushed by these colluding scammers that control merit/trust. That's not considering the financial danger they pose at a far higher level than the 2 bit scammers they use to virtue signal and validate their positions.
Pages:
Jump to: