Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine! - page 3. (Read 313 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am surprised they didn’t do the SWIFT ban on Russian since they all did the sanctions and they also forbid to do business with many Russian banks.

Why do they refuse to ban SWIFT exactly? They are afraid some companies will have trouble sending and receiving money from banks? But aren’t they sanctioned anyways from doing business with Russia anyways. This is what I don’t understand.

I hope you stay safe. Hope this conflict ends soon.
Not every "business" has been sanctioned. So they still need the banking system. And then some EU countries like Germany (not confirmed) are opposing the ban because the ban will do more harm to their economy than to Russia due to them being dependent on energy. And even if they did ban Russia from SWIFT, they would be able to use other means for bank to bank transaction. And don't forget. They have China with them and they can start using CIPS for cross border transaction.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am surprised they didn’t do the SWIFT ban on Russian since they all did the sanctions and they also forbid to do business with many Russian banks.

Why do they refuse to ban SWIFT exactly? They are afraid some companies will have trouble sending and receiving money from banks? But aren’t they sanctioned anyways from doing business with Russia anyways. This is what I don’t understand.

I hope you stay safe. Hope this conflict ends soon.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
I'm sorry, but maybe my family and I will die tomorrow if the world does nothing, so
Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine! #BanRussiafromSwift #CloseTheSky #SendNatoToUkraine
 you can ban me if you think it's necessary!!!
Pages:
Jump to: