Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Zuzma - page 2. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 558
October 28, 2019, 02:23:31 PM
For me it's some kind of unfairness being banned for simply one post that containted quote without source link.
Taking into account that Zuzma didn't participate in any kind of bounty or signature campaigns, means that the only reason for him to be here - communicate, share and develop russian local crypto commuinity and environment. I enjoyed his posts and gave him merits.
I support unban for Zuzma. If you want and can, i suggest only temporal ban (month or so), that will be the lesson for him - in educational purpose only and not a full elimination of entire account.

Cheers.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
October 28, 2019, 02:16:25 PM
I’ve never seen Zuzma involved in a bounty campaign, signature or other criminal activity. Please unban Zuzma.
Involvement on a bounty campaign and doing some signatures are not liable for a ban but if you really did a serious offense let's say a criminal activity as @MoxnatyShmel just said and did not abide within the rules that for sure is liable for a ban. Please explain what happened not just hurrying to tell everybody over something that we are not aware of we can't understand it and besides your posts are in German and Russian language we can't comprehend it even if we did a review over your account if what really happened.

Is this a local issue? Maybe your local mod will help you with this or you may follow the steps here to recover your account again Recovering hacked/lost accounts.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
October 28, 2019, 01:55:20 PM
I’ve never seen Zuzma involved in a bounty campaign, signature or other criminal activity. Please unban Zuzma.
Activity: 6
Merit: 4
October 26, 2019, 02:38:14 PM
Dear moderator

My Zuzma profile was blocked 16.10.2019
 This is my only profile. I tried to abide by the rules of the forum, I didn’t deceive anyone, I did no harm.
Never participated in bounty companies.  I didn’t earn money on the forum.
Out of inexperience, of course i could skip somewhere and not inset a link to the source in my early posts, but this was done  without malicious intent.

Please unlock my account.

I hope for Your honest and fair approach to my question.
I apologize for my bad English.

Best regards

Zuzma
Pages:
Jump to: