Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCOR and MONACO - short term bubble - page 3. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
September 20, 2017, 04:19:29 AM
IMO Monaco has dumped too much and now it need to recover at least 300K sat.

Everyone is waiting for Bancor pump... What can we espect from it? 100% or more?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 03:56:28 AM
Good news are coming, Monaco will get VISA approvation on thursday and BANCOR's Web3 Protocol integration go live theese days.

Are theese 2 coins best short term investment in this moment?

Also for the long term they look very beatiful.
wah monaco will be the king of pumped in this month seems hehe,
hopefully can penetrate 20 dollars one mco, long waiting that is not in vain Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 03:35:50 AM
i have lost my trust to bancor. they collected very good money but they couldn't control their market cap and their investor.
I don't know Bancor, but how would anybody control their investors or market cap? People dump all the time when they see a new hype.
Why should they intervene, we want decentralization and free trade. They could only put up buy wall but with current situation and level of fud this could be even worse. Best thing should they should do regular update and to improve communication.
Monaco already pumped and dumped couple of times, while Bancor will pump for sure. I prefer Bancor!
Monaco was good opportunity now is already pumped. Next jump will be much more complicated and probably won't be more than 2x or 3x. Ladies and gents you've missed the train. Now do not expect miracles. Bancor looks better at the moment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2017, 02:59:53 AM
Monaco already pumped and dumped couple of times, while Bancor will pump for sure. I prefer Bancor!
in short term investment i guess better to wait for Bancor pumped as we seen that Monaco was already been played and its on the hands now of bagholders to play with their coins unlike with bancor which until now we are still waiting for the big pumped to happen and new ath to achieved.
September 20, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

I agree with you, in this moment bancor is better, but also monaco has great potential for the short term,

What is happening with IOP? :lol:
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 07:57:53 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
September 19, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Good news are coming, Monaco will get VISA approvation on thursday and BANCOR's Web3 Protocol integration go live theese days.

share your source please. Monaco failed several times on VISA news
Where did Monaco fail with anything? I didn't see any problems so far
Yes
They aren't failed but the last hype news because of visa partnership raised its price way more than $20 then we all know what has happened, it was dumped gradually to its price before the massive pump.
Monaco is already raising now but it is always risky to get on without a proper stop loss.
It never reached its pre-pump price again and has consistently traded above it. But in either case, a price crash is to be expected when value tenfolds in such a short time.
Activity: 196
September 19, 2017, 01:52:21 PM
i have lost my trust to bancor. they collected very good money but they couldn't control their market cap and their investor.
I don't know Bancor, but how would anybody control their investors or market cap? People dump all the time when they see a new hype.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

Yes
They aren't failed but the last hype news because of visa partnership raised its price way more than $20 then we all know what has happened, it was dumped gradually to its price before the massive pump.
Monaco is already raising now but it is always risky to get on without a proper stop loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 01:37:45 PM
September 19, 2017, 01:22:56 PM
If you say bancore bubble i will say maybe, but if you say monaco bubble i dont think its bubble since they already launch the apps and have so many discount program using their cards. Monaco is a real good project for card for now. But i still waiting exscudo to launch their main net and also their green card..

I mean bubble like it will raise a lot than crash a bit Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 19, 2017, 12:59:17 PM
If you say bancore bubble i will say maybe, but if you say monaco bubble i dont think its bubble since they already launch the apps and have so many discount program using their cards. Monaco is a real good project for card for now. But i still waiting exscudo to launch their main net and also their green card..
September 19, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

September 19, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

The roadmap for VISA approvation was in September from the beginning. Monaco's team always respect the roadmap at the moment
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 19, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

September 19, 2017, 11:42:35 AM
There's a lot of ICOs finishing around these days, which will create their smart tokens on Bancor network. This will bring a lot of money into Bancor, so the price should really jump up in the following days/weeks. It is however hard to say if it's going to be a long-term or just short-term increase... both options are quite possible.

I bought some bancor at 60k sat and now I bought a big bag at 52k sat, I hope it will start fly soon.. I think Bancor is the most interesting project of 2017. Maybe smart tokens are the future?
September 19, 2017, 09:32:54 AM
Monaco went up cause of the credit card sale announcement , don't think it's much of a bubble
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 19, 2017, 09:07:25 AM
There's a lot of ICOs finishing around these days, which will create their smart tokens on Bancor network. This will bring a lot of money into Bancor, so the price should really jump up in the following days/weeks. It is however hard to say if it's going to be a long-term or just short-term increase... both options are quite possible.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 19, 2017, 08:48:24 AM
The most amazing news today. I bought the MCO yesterday and now this market is going to the moon. I think investing in MCO is never too late because this market is sure to be applied in the daily lives of everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 19, 2017, 08:34:29 AM
The other is a very good project. In the short term, it will earn the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: