Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank of Crypto? - page 7. (Read 2190 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 18, 2019, 08:49:00 PM
There are already the concepts of a bank solely based on cryptocoins. Some of them are regulated ones. They takes crypto as deposit and provides loans in crypto. Some of them even provides cards to do your daily transactions. NEXO, Clesius, Crypto.com, Blockfi, etc. There are also decentralized solutions like compound.finance.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
October 18, 2019, 08:40:05 PM
Still dreaming looking one day have bank crypto in my country, cryptocurrency still illegal transaction in my country just allowed as investment but illegal for transaction payment, maybe hope bank crypto in my country just dreaming while you sleep.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 18, 2019, 04:22:56 PM
Considering that most people nowadays often find it hard to store and protect their cryptocurrencies, it's best to delegate the responsibility to a middleman. A bank of crypto would fit the bill nicely, as people would be able to secure their cryptocurrencies without ever having to follow the necessary precautions to prevent hacks or theft. As long as the bank of crypto is highly regulated by the government, then it'll be here to stay for a long time. Still though, not everyone will agree to this as it greatly defeats the whole purpose of crypto and Blockchain technology. The idea of a bank providing crypto services would only prove to be viable for newcomers into cryptocurrency. People who're experienced in crypto, wouldn't need this in the first place.

Nonetheless, do you think that a Bank of Crypto will happen anytime soon? If so, why? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: